News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

That volcano in Iceland has cut off all air traffic and so I may not be able to go to canada on thursday =/
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Excuse me ma'am but it you seem to be lactating fire.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 18, 2010, 09:14:56 AMThat volcano in Iceland has cut off all air traffic and so I may not be able to go to canada on thursday =/

Where were you supposed to go?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Mom's been stuck in England for a few days now because of it.

KefkaticFanatic

Even worse: it could cause a nearby volcano to erupt and potentially have months of this issue.

So they're going to have to find a way to get around the ash eventually, instead of just waiting.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

... My piano teacher's in Europe. This could get annoying.

Just missed lunch because the idiots running things fail at basic planning.
This is a signature.

Cobraroll

^^Even worse: The only direct route from Europe to America is now by boat. Guess how many passenger boats are crossing the Atlantic nowadays?

Just one.

Let's all hope Katla doesn't go boom as well. Or Hekla (according to Murphy's Law, it could go off too, even though it's far away from Eyjafjallajökull and their volcanic activity doesn't seem to have anything to do with each other).

Now well. I'm not going anywhere until July anyway.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Wow, this topic actually got into real news.

I wonder what you guys would've said about Haiti...

KefkaticFanatic

It's their own fault for having such a primitive society.  Japan recently had an earthquake just as big, and nothing happened.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Try to put yourself in their shoes years before this earthquake happened. What would you have done?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.