The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 05:01:06 AMWait...re...revision? What's that? :S

I spent the first week of my first mid semester holidays playing FFX. IT was well used time, but only from one perspective.

Ha ha I got that the beginning of this year. Epic game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Maretocks

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 02, 2010, 05:04:19 AMHa ha I got that the beginning of this year. Epic game.
Indeed. I clocked about 20 hours that week. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 05:17:56 AMIndeed. I clocked about 20 hours that week. ^_^

I think I clocked 10 hours yesterday playing Blitzball. Stupid Jupiter Sigil... oh, and I still don't have it. QQ And I probably have over 300 hours clocked on that game. I love it. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

ETFROXX

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 01:54:11 AMI'm just saying you have that sort of look. As in, not 12 years old. :P It's not bad.

That sort of look? ._. You know what, let's just drop it.  :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 02, 2010, 09:58:21 AMThat sort of look? ._. You know what, let's just drop it.  :P

Okay, changing topic...

So, anyone heard the Space Storm Galaxy song from SMG 2? I'm almost done. Amazing game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96hp3QV7Yws

I like it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I really liked it. But I think we should take it to the topic meant for SMG2 stuff ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 02, 2010, 11:35:35 AMI really liked it. But I think we should take it to the topic meant for SMG2 stuff ;)

lol I did, but no one's responding xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

To anyone living in the UK..how much money do you generally make..I see a movie on amazon.co.uk for 7.19 british pounds while in Canada it costs 29.99 CAD.  Doing a conversion, 7.19 british is equal to about 10 CAD.  Why the hell is there such a massive price difference then.

Same with Band of Brother...17 pounds while 42cad.  Do you make like 2 pounds an hour or something? 
-

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oni-Link

It really looked like John C. Calhoun to me at first.
I must be crazy.

EDIT:
Since I don't want to double post, I colored this:

and made it my avatar.
Huzzah!

mantis985

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 02, 2010, 10:19:49 PMIt really looked like John C. Calhoun to me at first.
I must be crazy.

Wow.  You're the first person I've seen make a reference to Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

universe-X

Brassman388