The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Yay! I made mine in 8 minutes!

EDIT: Also, I made a new profile pic on Facebook. Go check it out!

Harvest

hm, so a man in Austria was fined 800 euros because he was yodeling.  He was fined because it disturbed his bastard muslim neighbours.  The police in Europe are a bunch of fags. 
-

SlowPokemon

Latest Harry Potter movie was awesome. Seriously awesome.

I loved what they did with the story Hermione reads out loud. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Let's see if Concerto feels like turning this depressing, creepy, blurry avatar into something Christmas themed?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

How is it creepy/depressing in the first place?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I'd show you creepy/depressing, but I'm afraid I might get banned...

Bah, what the hey, I've got nothing to lose:

SuperFireKirby

Thank you Adblock Plus. Now I never have to look at that horrible picture again.

Anyways, I now get Dude's avatar. Funny video.

Harvest

Entire day spent in front of a computer screen trying to write about the film Metropolis.

eh, ended up with a pretty good essay.  Although I'm not sure I did what was wanted...but I have a lot of original thought.
-

Winter

Just stacked like a shit ton of wood, and put up my christmas lights in my room, I have NO lights in my room beside the christmas ones, so it's my prime source.

Jub3r7

The Question Marks should get Christmas hats.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 28, 2010, 02:52:32 PMJust stacked like a shit ton of wood, and put up my christmas lights in my room, I have NO lights in my room beside the christmas ones, so it's my prime source.

It's freaking amazing! I did the same thing. I love it. I'm not bringing my lamp home next. It's christmas lights for 3 weeks... now to go buy more!

I got this epic strand of purple lights I'm puting up in my dorm room

Winter

Nice! so far I have blue around the ceiling, and I have a ball of white and blue ones that fade back and forth hanging off the roof too.

:DD

EDIT: WHY am I laughing so hard. I never get laughing fits.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Winter