News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

The teachers at my school are freakin' pricks. Some of them just can't teach. In a way, I understand, because our school is pretty damn ghetto, but they could at least control the class better :|

And why did I know you'd be the one to comment?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on November 30, 2010, 08:20:05 PMeh well I think my experience was ruined because I couldn't handle all the trolls in the audience.  Also the seat was uncomfortable, you could hear the movie in the next room, and the screen was shitty.

Also, someone screamed when the snake jumped at the screen.  It pissed me off.  A lot.
That would probably ruin the experience.  I've only seen the first 3 movies, because I hated the third one.  I was forced to see the 7th on Thanksgiving, and actually thought it wasn't half bad.  It dragged a bit, but so did the book, so I guess they kept it  true.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: universe-X on November 30, 2010, 08:15:41 PMIt's not that I'm slacking off, it's just the workload (People in 10th grade +, shut up). I have to do the work to make the daily grades, but once I'm done with that, I can't find time to study for things like tests, which I'm currently getting C's on.

Wait, you mean doing your daily 10 yawns before going to bed, right? Why all the hate on people grade 10 + though?

Winter

SuperFireKirby

He is. GET USED TO IT FRESHY!
                        ^that's why he probably added in that comment. To keep people from saying things like this.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Yeah. He's in 9th grade.
And when you tell someone that's higher than 9th grade that 9th grade has too much homework,
"JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET TO 12TH GRADE WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR SOCIAL LIFE OR ANYTHING ELSE bLAH."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 01, 2010, 11:53:58 AMYeah. He's in 9th grade.
And when you tell someone that's higher than 9th grade that 9th grade has too much homework,
"JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET TO 12TH GRADE WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR SOCIAL LIFE OR ANYTHING ELSE bLAH."

Because it's so obviously true. I spend more time studying for a single quiz (mind you, the quizzes at my university are 10%, which isn't too bad with all things considered) then I did for exams during high school. That thought scares me. But in all honesty, just chill during grade 9 and 10. Those marks won't be considered when you're getting chosen for whichever college you're going into. Grade 11 marks matter if you're going for early applications, however, else, slack away. Schools for fun, not to be uber stressed out 24/7.

dahans

Yeah it's snowing..... it's so beautiful...... :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

universe-X

MP- Yeah, cuz I'm tired of hearing 10 grade + telling me to deal with it, when my teachers aren't even trying that hard. :|

Winter

Oh boy. I'm getting to be able to take a college class now, Ironically, my mom's boyfriend hasn't yet XD

Harvest

-

Winter