News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 05, 2010, 12:05:49 AMProbably because they just want you to convert?

That's true, I got double teamed and they wanted to visit and call me, to see how things were going with my "readings". But if I talk with them enough, I will eventually make one of them have a normal conversation! They can't all be stubborn.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on December 05, 2010, 07:32:25 AMI need a clever title for my report on The Picture of Dorian Gray.

That's a neat book, don't you think? And I don't know, what is your report about?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 05, 2010, 09:27:22 AMThat's a neat book, don't you think? And I don't know, what is your report about?

Yes I enjoyed the book immensely.  One section of the book is critically analyzing it using the Psychoanalytic theory, while there are several other sections of my choice.  I can do themes, setting, character dev, symbols, etc etc.  Really whatever I want.

So I was wondering if anyone had a clever title relating to the whole psychological aspect of the book. 

Also, I'm taking this writing process very slowly but I think it is turning out to be fantastic.  This report is worth 10% so I hope I can get a high mark with this one.
-

Ruto

Before I forget to say it, thanks to everyone who participated in my interviews! The professor said you were all really smart kids :D Smarter than most of my group!

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 04, 2010, 05:50:21 PMOh I see
So Saria's the tall one you're the short one and then there is the fat sister.

That seems about right :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 04, 2010, 08:10:57 PMThat's not new, that was up this morning. :P
So you keep up with the newest style by changing your clothes every 30 minutes?

Gah, internet keeps jumping on and off. I'm at the library now... doing homework...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Yu-Gi-Oh! video game music is some of the most badass, I swear...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

10 hours of solid work and finally done, as usual I hate my work, but usually when I hate it the teachers love it :P

8 pages...so much paper...again..
-

MasterPenguin

I love the difference between high school and university.

High school - mimimum 4 pages.
University - maximum 6 pages.

:-[

DrP

I put 10 hours into a presentation this quarter and it was one of my best ever!! Yay, Public Speaking!!!

Truth be told I haven't written a single paper this quarter and probably won't next quarter

Harvest

Really should have been a snow day.  Pissed off as it just missed our region by a couple of hours..

...luckily I'm sick...so I'm at home..

but the sick kind of ruins it.  Went to school to hand in that paper though...I also got another assignment back...which consisted of three presentations (3 of a million god damn fucking presentations this year) and mine was consistently voted as a class favourite :D...since we had to vote which one was our favourite...

....hooray.......
-

Roz~

Damn you snowstorm. Actually damn those snowplow drivers who decided not to drive by my street. Now my car's stuck in the middle of the road. It's kinda lulzy actually.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Driver's license get...only one month away from 18.

Hoooooo

Also, Oregon Organ Donor status

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Just had my audition for the Conservatorium. It went pretty well so hopefully I'll be in next year.

Harvest

well shit, seems my city is in this tiny band of nothing surrounded by a rapetastic storm.  Not going to school tomorrow regardless.
-