News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 03, 2011, 01:05:38 PMBut school is freaking amazing!!!!

Im still in limbo before my 4 PM French class... whee!!!

This is after stopping French a year before... luckily for me a wonderful French lady came into my work after Christmas, so we had a nice conversation en Français!

No it's not.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterPenguin

So I was told that the Modern Warfare series is very fast, and a pro-gamers game.

I couldn't help but laugh after linking this.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

That's an average Quake match for you. The sad part is I knew that the map was Aerowalk after only about 5 seconds of watching it. I've been playing way too much Quake.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

When I checked my email I had 3 mails from nsm
1. FOO
2. Ka bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNG
3. You're kidding, right?

=D

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

SO I wake up this morning to actually drink a cup of straight black coffee... without dumping out the remaining half!!! I think I may get off the fancy stuff and stick to the classic coffee!!!

Anyways, I get to my 8 AM class, and it got canceled, so I went back home and had another cup of coffee before financial accounting!!!

I have to prepare for French today and then World History at 6... its gonna be a late night!

SuperFireKirby

Yay, just got FIOS installed for tv and internets. Got alot more channels now, as my internet speed is about 10 times faster than before.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 04, 2011, 12:10:53 PM-30ºC today. Whey.

Whaaaat.

Check outside for polar bears and signs of global warming...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 04, 2011, 12:42:17 PMSO I wake up this morning to actually drink a cup of straight black coffee... without dumping out the remaining half!!! I think I may get off the fancy stuff and stick to the classic coffee!!!

Anyways, I get to my 8 AM class, and it got canceled, so I went back home and had another cup of coffee before financial accounting!!!

I have to prepare for French today and then World History at 6... its gonna be a late night!

There were 10 exclamation points in this post.

I can see the effect of the caffeine already.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Ruto on January 04, 2011, 01:53:22 PMWhaaaat.

Check outside for polar bears and signs of global warming...

Oh, I got over -30oC earlier this winter too =D

Jub3r7

I was so stressed out during the winter break, because I thought I had failed math...

The grades displayed online wouldn't be updated during the break...
I barely passed all my other classes, with the grades already entered in.

But math... it had a 75, and the final exam had not been put in yet. Final exam = 10% of total grade.

In Journalism, the final exam brought my grade up by 10 points.
I was afraid math would do the exact opposite...

I was about half way through the first part of the test when the teacher told us to go to part two.
I had to bubble in the answers as fast as possible without even reading the questions...

In part two, I got more of the test done, but I still had about 9 questions left when time ran out.

There were a lot of questions that I didn't understand.

...But apparently I got really lucky! I got a 79 on the final exam and my grade went up to a 76.

I actually passed math! Most of the stress is gone, and I can actually think more clearly now.

Although 76 isn't that great of a grade... I suppose there's nothing left to do except to continue with life.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]