News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

This girl and I got trashed on this concoction we both made with vodka, orange juice, chardonnay and these drinks called "Mango Tango"! The last thing I remember was sitting on my bed watching Up! Woo.... And now I dont want to be bothered

Jub3r7

BW Tour was pretty enjoyable, and the movie was decent.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Wish there was a BW tour near here.
Erf school tomorrow. Meh. Teacher has to get an abortion because of health problem, so no school on Thursday. Shit sucks tbh, she kept telling us about how much she wanted that kid. =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Why do I continue to go to my Politics class when it's so damn boring D:

DrP

because you kinda have to... oh, I don't know

It's finals week here, two of them tomorrow... oh, how I'm dreading getting up early on Friday for a 7 AM Math Final!

Today's my study day!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

In that case, maybe he'll die from starvation.

I can hope, can't I?

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 14, 2011, 04:32:14 PMTo DRP:
The truth is true
I already knew that... hell, im eating bugs on the many vegetables im eating. I use glasses every day for drinking.

I already snuck an egg into some fried rice I made... Im just doing it for health reasons... im still dreaming of the hamburgers and the pastas with the cheesy sauces and im trying so hard to not eat the cheese in my fridge.

I finally realized it wasnt what I was eating, but the amounts and the times i've been eating... its quantity here. Eating when im not hungry is a major mistake

Quote from: Dude on March 14, 2011, 05:01:29 PMIn that case, maybe he'll die from starvation.
I can hope, can't I?
Why the hell do you hate me so much?

Roz~

Eating when you're not hungry is so damn fun.

DrP

I know, but its killing me in the long run.

My lenten resolution going to effect on April 4th, adding eggs and dairy, but cutting lots of sugared things (minus some natural things)

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 14, 2011, 05:28:41 PMWhy the hell do you hate me so much?
I don't hate you, it's fun to mess with you. That's all.

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

DrP

I am fun to mess around with huh?

I totally forgot how good french fries are!!! And the ones we have at school are vegan!

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 14, 2011, 07:07:49 PMI am fun to mess around with huh?
Mhm, just like Harvest was before he got badass.