News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 11, 2011, 09:53:10 PMI leave them like that, because they are optional. Lots of people leave notes out when reading sheets. Maybe someday when we have easy versions of sheets, we can change that.
No, I'm absolutely serious, it's impossible to play, unless you stretch your hands out for five hours every day for 20 years.

:< Oh well. Anyways, was that a reference to navi? xD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 11, 2011, 09:53:10 PMI leave them like that, because they are optional. Lots of people leave notes out when reading sheets. Maybe someday when we have easy versions of sheets, we can change that.

Why don't we change it now. What's the point of having those unplayable notes in there when the player is simply going to omit them anyway?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Taser9090

Dahans, this is just amazing. I've been lurking, but not enough lurking to find the other arrangers who help made this song.

Is there a list, or did you just take phrases from the submitted arrangements?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

He was against doing it as a group I guess, so he did it all himself.

fingerz

We still gonna finish The Other Great RSE Medley? :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Brassman388

DAHANS!!! RETURN TO US!!! MAKE MORE AWESOME MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Dahans are you still going to arrange the song "Special One" from Super Mario Galaxy 2?

EDIT: And what about Greek Garden from Bomberman 64?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

dahans

Woah what's going on in my thread xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Quote from: Winter on August 12, 2011, 06:21:58 PMSure. submit a replacement.
Go ahead slow :D.

Quote from: Taser9090 on August 14, 2011, 07:58:21 PMDahans, this is just amazing. I've been lurking, but not enough lurking to find the other arrangers who help made this song.
Is there a list, or did you just take phrases from the submitted arrangements?
I arranged it all by myself and thank you very much!^^

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2011, 02:35:20 PMHe was against doing it as a group I guess, so he did it all himself.

Nonono, I wasn't against it... I put up a poll and more than 50% wanted me to arrange it^^. Anyway, in my opinion arranging something together is a bit difficult... especially when more than 10 arrangers are involved.

Quote from: fingerz on August 15, 2011, 02:47:55 PMWe still gonna finish The Other Great RSE Medley? :)
I have got no problem with that! Try to make a better one :D! Let's see whose medley will be better! If you want to I could join you even though that would be a bit strange xD.

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 15, 2011, 03:48:44 PMDAHANS!!! RETURN TO US!!! MAKE MORE AWESOME MUSIC!!!!!!!!!
:D I will! xD But I have never been away so there's no need to return xD.

Quote from: fingerz on August 15, 2011, 05:17:12 PMWHO CARES IF IT ISN'T PLAYABLE! :D
-.- That was unnecessary. No arguments about playability (in general) in my thread. Thank you^^.

Quote from: spitllama on August 18, 2011, 03:45:46 PMDahans are you still going to arrange the song "Special One" from Super Mario Galaxy 2?

EDIT: And what about Greek Garden from Bomberman 64?

Woah completely forgot about those 2 songs... let me see... I have never started arranging greek garden... do you want to do it? Concerning Special one... I hate procrastinating things... but I will work on that this summer/later/this year/.../whenever I have time.

spitllama

Nope I will just take you off of the "in-progress" for Green Garden and put you as "in progress" for Special One. Gracias.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

dahans

dahans