News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

universe-X

Bloop, "This" is not a video... or a website.

So, any new plans for sheets? May I suggest, Super Mario Bros. Medley? :D

dahans

Quote from: Bloop on May 15, 2010, 09:55:54 AMthe part after the bass solo (This video, after 0:40, to 0:53
Yeah you're right! I didn't realise that (it was not intended). It's just a bridge and it's really similar to the "main" melody. Do you think that it's necessary that I add this part?

Quote from: raymondbl on May 15, 2010, 09:54:59 AMhttp://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp
First of all it's not for free... I do not want to pay for anything. Secondly can I make videos with that software?

Quote from: universe-X on May 15, 2010, 10:59:35 AMSo, any new plans for sheets? May I suggest, Super Mario Bros. Medley? :D
xD I am pretty sick of medleys right now xD. Do you mean a medley including every game or just a medley of the Super Mario Bros. (1)? I am pretty occupied with some pokemon arrangments right now... but after finishing them... why not?^^ :D

So, has anyone of you a suggestion concerning the screen capturing videos? Could anyone help me? thx :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

I've tried to use camstudio. But I haven't had any luck with it.

dahans

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 15, 2010, 04:15:27 PMI've tried to use camstudio. But I haven't had any luck with it.
Hmmmm... I'd like to make videos with my midi files and upload it on youtube then... but I'd need an appropriate, free software for it.

universe-X

Yay! And only SMB 1 :D

As for the recording, all I can think of that's free is Camstudio or Hypercam (<<But that one sucks).

dahans

dahans

Cobraroll

Battle Tower is, to use a cliché, Awesome with a capital A. You really captured the grandeur of the original song, and I imagine it will sound even better in real life.

Route 209 is also great. One of the three good songs from Diamond/Pearl, and you really did it well.
One beef, though, concerning the notes that bridge between measure 3/4 and 4/5. If you listen closely to the original melody, you hear that the notes don't bridge, it actually plays the same note twice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-NHrwJgWzM

Trick House is really cool too. A quirky song, that one.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

dahans

Tiny little update: Azalea is uploaded :D. Have fun slowpokemon (I hope that you have already downloaded the finale reader :D)

AND: Has anyone of you an idea how to make pdfs with finale? Thanks!

dahans

Cobraroll

Nice composition! I picture a race through and around a stereotypically Western town in the middle of the prarie, at sunset. Just a friendly competition, but the participants are all eager to win, and fly on their kite-like contraptions at breakneck speeds, narrowly avoiding hitting each other and/or the surroundings.

Great tune.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Dimentio

I really like it! Kind of Lucky Luke-ish (reminds me of the game boy game) with a classical touch. :)
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

SlowPokemon

Random question - how do you pronounce Dahans?
Is it DAH-honz? DAY-hans?  Dah-HONZ? Day-HANZ?
... ???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.