Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

DrP

I forgot to say long ago, you forgot the SS Anne theme in your Great Medley from R/B/Y

dahans

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 08, 2010, 09:50:21 AMI forgot to say long ago, you forgot the SS Anne theme in your Great Medley from R/B/Y

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT! :O That's emberassing! If you want to YOU can add it :D!

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 07, 2010, 11:48:15 PMund seine Gedanken?
I wish I could listen to any arrangment apart from mine! I will listen to it, as soon as the internet works again!

Anyway, UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Sootopolis added! I wouldn't have been able to arrange it without a midi file... It was really difficult!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

AMAZING SOOTOPOLIS! Thanks, Dahans! You = epicness. I said it on my very first reqeust topic, and I'll say it now. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

xDDDDDDD thank you :D! My next arrangments will be: cherrygrove city and ever grande city (I think you (slow) requested it, right?)

DrP

Oh, I can't... its your work!

... and Sootopolis is EPICEPICEPICEPIC!!!!!

We have about 3 songs left unclaimed for the G/S Medley. I'll finish Route 32 and Route 25 today (and start on Sinnoh Underground)

SlowPokemon

Haha I did request it but as the computer with finale reader still has no internet feel free to put it aside if you want.

dahans

Fine! Then I will concentrate on the medley! (I think that's OK for you too, slow, right? xD)

SlowPokemon

As I was the one to suggest you putting it off, you should indeed assume that's okay with me. ;) lol.

dahans

Another update!
Cherrygrove City:
[MUS] [MIDI]
Victory Road:
[MUS] [MIDI]

Have fun! (I have also done sprout tower, but I forgot to upload it! It will be uploaded tomorrow!) Victory road sounds a bit off, critical statements are welcome!

DrP

Cherrygrove City is amazing!! Victory Road is fine for what we need, I'll tweak it a little for the medley... just adding a few bars within!

SlowPokemon

Very good arrangements as always Dahans.
Keep it up, my speedy friend.

Also, 450th post! Woohoo, let's celebrate.

DrP

Congratutions on attaining Angel Island Aria.

dahans: When are you gonna put up sprout tower?

Cobraroll

Hmm... looking at your Red/Blue revisions, here comes a little rant:

Elite Four: Lacks a few notes around measure 13-17.

Fame Hall: Almost fifty empty measures speak for themselves. Great arrangement, but the ending (a minute or so of silence) isn't the best.

Intro 2: The red notes in measure 6 and 14 would fit better in the right hand bar. Doesn't look as crowded. Otherwise great.

Route 1: Finally, I found out what's "wrong" with it (I've listened to it a lot, and something seemed a little off). In measure 16, it lacks the trill that's in the original (15 seconds in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0G12EBW4KY Put it in, it sounds lots better.

Celadon City: Great arrangement, wrong city. This is Celadon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyDrhNf2t0 I think you've arranged Vermillion City instead.

All good arrangement, but they need some tiny, tiny tweaks to be perfect.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Meta-Ridley

Hey Dahans, would you mind doing the Victory Road for Hoenn/3rd Generation? Only when your ready, maybe after you've finished G/S medley...

dahans

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on July 10, 2010, 03:54:13 AMHey Dahans, would you mind doing the Victory Road for Hoenn/3rd Generation? Only when your ready, maybe after you've finished G/S medley...

Of course! After the vacation :D!

Sprout Tower:
[MUS] [MIDI]
Another update!

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 10, 2010, 02:48:05 AMHmm... looking at your Red/Blue revisions, here comes a little rant:

Elite Four: Lacks a few notes around measure 13-17.

Fame Hall: Almost fifty empty measures speak for themselves. Great arrangement, but the ending (a minute or so of silence) isn't the best.

Intro 2: The red notes in measure 6 and 14 would fit better in the right hand bar. Doesn't look as crowded. Otherwise great.

Route 1: Finally, I found out what's "wrong" with it (I've listened to it a lot, and something seemed a little off). In measure 16, it lacks the trill that's in the original (15 seconds in) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0G12EBW4KY Put it in, it sounds lots better.

Celadon City: Great arrangement, wrong city. This is Celadon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyDrhNf2t0 I think you've arranged Vermillion City instead.

All good arrangement, but they need some tiny, tiny tweaks to be perfect.

Thanks a lot Cobraroll! I didn't realise the empty measures! :O Unfortunately I won't be able to edit those arrangments for the next 2 weeks! I would be really glad if someone would correct those mistakes for the update! Thanks!