News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

DrP

Route 101 is great, dahans! Keep it up

Also, check my message on Calling all Pokémon Arrangers to see a pleasant update on the final sheet!

SlowPokemon

dahans - your .MUS for Beta Song 3 has disappeared. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GreekGeek

Your arrangement for Azalea Town is quite good. Just one point of critism: the key signature is D flat major, so it should have 5 flats instead of 4 flats ;)
Keep the good work up!

dahans

Thanks GreekGeek! Azalea is fixed.
BTW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadoninja

Super mario world - castle.

the red notes don't show up as red in finale reader and possibly when printed off the editing versions of finale.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

dahans

Olimar12345

hey quick question: where in the game is the song "spirit flute"? i cant remember...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Quote from: olimar12345 on August 07, 2010, 11:15:30 PMhey quick question: where in the game is the song "spirit flute"? i cant remember...

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks... came out in December

Olimar12345

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 11:16:39 PMLegend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks... came out in December

well yes i know that-thats why i asked "where in the game"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

oh, whoops... its kinda late

its spread across a lot of stuff. Its in the title and Zelda is playing that on her flute when Link goes to sneak in after receiving his conductor's license... there are other places, but im not sure of those exactly

Olimar12345

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 11:24:22 PMits spread across a lot of stuff. Its in the title and Zelda is playing that on her flute when Link goes to sneak in after receiving his conductor's license... there are other places, but im not sure of those exactly

wrong again... i know that the theme is recurring, i meant this specific arrangement. but its okay, i think i remember nao...