Fesniday's Arrangements [NES] Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (Updated 05/16/11)

Started by Bobec, December 11, 2009, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobec

Here is the new one ! I will probably continue with Chip 'n Dale ^^

[NES] Disney's Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - "Zone A" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song

Enjoy !

P.S. : I've tried Mediafire for all of you :)

JDMEK5

Oh, um... Your "LoZ: OoT Spiritual Stone Get - Midi" is broken.

Oh. And you do know that you can put 3 new songs each submission period, right?

P.S.

Read and obey my signature.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bobec

Thank you, I'm going to fix it... I know for the three songs, I have posted on the submission topic, but it has not been news on NSM for a long time !!! I wait to propose my other new arrangements...

And sorry JDMEK5, I love rap as much than classical music, rock, reggae, pop, electro, celtic, etc. and for sure VG music :D ... I am extremely open !

JDMEK5

Oh well... I got that from PianoMan anyways.
I don't really dislike rap, I dislike how so many people say rap is the best without hearing anything else first.
You have, so, you're good. :D

My Arrangements

fingerz

Precisely! I listen to many different genres of music to broaden my musical background. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

I also sure don't like how everyone nowadays is like "COD is the best!" and haven't played anything old school with REAL gameplay.

My Arrangements

fingerz

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 19, 2011, 03:13:46 PMI also sure don't like how everyone nowadays is like "COD is the best!" and haven't played anything old school with REAL gameplay.
Totally agree.