News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Update, Saturday 19th of December 2009

Started by Nintendude73, December 19, 2009, 10:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Here's another long-awaited update.  Enjoy... and happy holidays!

[N64] Banjo Kazooie "Motzhand" - WiiMan96
[GB] Donkey Kong Land "Boss Battle" - WiiMan96
[PSP] Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops "Calling to the Night" - WiiMan96
[N64] Mario Kart 64 "Koopa Troopa Beach" - The Deku Trombonist
[N64] Mario Kart 64 "Mario Raceway" - The Deku Trombonist
[N64] Mario Kart 64 "Rainbow Road" - The Deku Trombonist
[SNES] Super Mario Kart "Bowser's Victory" - Olimar12345
[SNES] Super Mario Kart "Yoshi's Victory" - Olimar12345
[SNES] Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island "Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy" - Olimar12345 (Revision)
[PS2] Kingdom Hearts II "Organization XIII" - HungryDragon
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy "Into the Galaxy" - ALPRAS
[GCN] Starfox Adventures "Mammoth Ride" - ALPRAS (Revision)
[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl "Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)" - Nana1Popo2 (Revision)
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy "Retro Theme 2" - Cobraroll
[GCN] Mario Kart: Double Dash!! "Countdown to Race Start" - Cobraroll
[GCN] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles "Leaving the Body Freely" - Kim Duy Vo
[PS2] Dark Cloud 2 "Premonition" - mantis985
[PS2] Dark Cloud 2 "Halloween" - mantis985
[N64] Mario Party "Eternal Star" - nacho2420
[N64] Paper Mario "Chanterelle's Song" - nacho2420
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy "Space Junk Galaxy" - nacho2420
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy "Bunny Chasing" - dahans
[GB] Pokemon Blue Red Yellow "Indigo Plateau" - dahans
[GBC] Pokemon Gold Silver "Indigo Plateau" - dahans

WiiMan96

Nintendude73

You want more songs to go up?  Encourage people to start submitting for the next update.  And I think I'll bump the number of submissions per person up to five for this next one.

Nintendude73

Dude

dahans

I have so many arrangments "in stock". If you could bump the number of submissions this would be amazing! THX FOR THE UPDATE! My first arrangments are accepted I am SOOOOOOOO happy :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nintendude73

Quote from: universe-X on December 19, 2009, 04:45:19 PMYAY!!! I got FN2008! Making songs seem harder than making them on Mario Paint, though. Just wondering, would a "Chaos" version of the Final Bowser theme from Super Mario 64 be accepted?
What is a "chaos" version?...  If it's a remix, then no.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Eh, it depends, you can go ahead and do it; but there is not guarantee.  Just let me see it when you're done...also, are you saying you're going to do more than ONE update Ninty?  If so.....8D

Qew

Quote from: universe-X on December 19, 2009, 12:56:03 PMFinally! I just wish more sings were put in though,  :'(

didn't put in my song D: I made it especially *runs off to cry* I thought you loved me...

no seriously >_> I put it in my own submissions at the one that's all "NEW SUBMISSIONS THREAD" why isn't it here D:

Cobraroll

Quote from: universe-X on December 19, 2009, 08:50:49 PMAlso, did Maestro make the virtuoso and original version of the Legend of Zelda theme? The site says it does. Lol at me trying to fix the site. :P

If I remember correctly, Nintendude didn't want to just have a virtouso version of the song on site, when the non-virtouso version that was there already was so crap (it was). So UGC made a regular version as well, and both songs were uploaded.

And yay! My first arrangements were put up!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nintendude73

Quote from: universe-X on December 19, 2009, 08:50:49 PMIt's close to MaestroUGC's Virtuoso comps. except they're closer to the original... then a remix. I don't know... Are there any songs that should absolutely get on site?

Also, did Maestro make the virtuoso and original version of the Legend of Zelda theme? The site says it does. Lol at me trying to fix the site. :P
I guess you can arrange it and we'll see.  Any song that you think should go on site is a song that should go on site.  There's no real preference.  Yes, he made both.  I fail to see how you're trying to fix the site...
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 19, 2009, 09:47:02 PMEh, it depends, you can go ahead and do it; but there is not guarantee.  Just let me see it when you're done...also, are you saying you're going to do more than ONE update Ninty?  If so.....8D
Yeah, I was gonna try to do another one.  Unless you really really want to, but I'm assuming from the 8D that you're OK with this. :P
Quote from: Qew on December 20, 2009, 03:49:48 AMdidn't put in my song D: I made it especially *runs off to cry* I thought you loved me...

no seriously >_> I put it in my own submissions at the one that's all "NEW SUBMISSIONS THREAD" why isn't it here D:
Was yours the magic school bus thing?  I had invalid file errors for your links.  This is why you're supposed to check your post when I sweep the thread...

Seeker

You know, I completely rewrote the piece on Finale 2006 with all the information. I cannot understand where, in the two transfers I did to get it here, it got switched up with the other one. Epic fail.
This is a signature.

Nintendude73

Yes and it depends on how good the medley is.  If "chaos" is just a way to say "unplayable," I don't want it.

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on December 20, 2009, 04:34:35 PMOk, so I'm not going to submit my "Chaos" Final Bowser. Chaos, for me, is just for sound, which will sometimes (all the time) make it unplayable.

And the SMB Medley WILL be good. We definitely need a score of the pipe and flagpole sounds on NSM, which I will put in. It's gonna be the music that you will hear in your basic 5-10 minute speedrun, so you'll hear the overworld twice.

Sounds amazing, but I advise you not to make it unplayable, it might not be accepted...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!