News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Chicken

Just remembered I'm going to six flags on saturday. :)

Made mah day
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

E. Gadd Industries

Eyyyy enjoy the flags. Sometimes I wish there were only five of them, but ya know, six is okay I guess
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

OUR BAND HAS TROMBONES NOW!!

CELEBRATE!!!!
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Tobbeh99

Quote from: A# Minor on August 24, 2023, 04:40:44 PMOUR BAND HAS TROMBONES NOW!!

CELEBRATE!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

I don't really have the time to elaborate rn, but life has been utterly crazy for me in some of the best ways possible. Everything around me is changing and it's been so cool to be able to experience it all so far, and there's more to come :))))))
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 14, 2023, 10:44:54 AMI don't really have the time to elaborate rn, but life has been utterly crazy for me in some of the best ways possible. Everything around me is changing and it's been so cool to be able to experience it all so far, and there's more to come :))))))
:D :D :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr_Chicken

BlackDragonSlayer

Mentioned this in Discord, but the other day I got my first 5 star rating on my book via someone who read the book through Kindle Unlimited. Pretty exciting stuff!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr_Chicken