News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 23, 2015, 08:57:17 PMThank heavens I'm a big chicken for pain or I'd do it in a heartbeat

You're what, 17? You've got a whole life ahead of you and you're about to move away from home (assuming you're applying to a 4 year university?) If you go at it with optimism and an open mind, you still have the power to make things better.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Went biking today post-rain, and like three cars came by and splashed water all over me.
Oh well, hardly the worst thing to have happened.
what is shitpost

Nebbles

well fuck me, my midterm is tomorrow and i swore it was on wednesday :')

EDIT: it IS wednesday the professor was just like "lol oops, it is wednesday silly me!" i swear to god
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

i cooked my noodles too long while i was trying to find the strainer and now theyre soggy :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I live 2 hours outside of Chicago and Chicagoans always come out for the weekend and drive like maniacs. (We live in a really pretty spot and get a lot of tourists.)

Dude

Sebastian

Yugi

why are saxophones such a pain on finale notepad

AwesomeYears

What, the sound? Or that different saxophones are in different key signatures?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost