News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 30, 2015, 12:05:25 PMdon't try to start up shit please I'm happy that the forums are at peace so imo we don't need any unnecessary drama
Quote from: shadowkirby on November 10, 2015, 09:50:37 AMHEY. ALL Y'ALL. DROP IT.

also don't victimize blueflower since he was there provoking others instead of having a civil conversation.

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 10, 2015, 10:03:37 AMWell, that's how life is :P
There will always be fighting. We just need to move on.
I know you're trying to be deep and all, but this is a pretty pessimistic view you have of life. We shouldn't try to remain aggressive and accept hostility but instead spread peace towards one another.

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 10, 2015, 10:34:00 AMI know you're trying to be deep and all, but this is a pretty pessimistic view you have of life. We shouldn't try to remain aggressive and accept hostility but instead spread peace towards one another.
Of course! But thinking there will NEVER be fighting is kinda foolish :P
Thinking optimistically is very good!

Waddle Bro

would a world without fighting be foolish to you? it's idealistic but not foolish.

EFitTrainr

Yes, but we're a forum of people with very similar interests. (Nintendo and sheet music, as far as I can tell.)
If you can't behave civilly on a board such as this, then you really shouldn't be here.
Plus...
Quote from: THE FORUM RULES- No attacks on other users in the form of trolling, flaming, etc.

- Calm debates on politics, religion, etc will be tolerated, but if things get out of hand then consequences will follow

- Do not openly complain about other members, admins, etc.  That should be done through private messages. Do not publicly post private messages.

I mean, it's literally in the rules.
Y'know, those things you have to read before you join?
Or did everybody skip right over those..?

edit (adding an additional thought so as to avoid a double post)
Yes, I know I've broken some of those rules in the past. (Mr. Saturn, anyone? (If you don't understand, find the member with that name and then you will.)
However, upon being asked by mods or even just fellow forum friends, I stopped! A community does not work at its maximum potential when there are rules in place that are followed by almost everybody, except for a select few that feel they are above the law. In real life, there are actual, tangible consequences for breaking the law. Online? Not so much.
I like food.

Ruto

I'm sure it's possible for people to get along and just eliminate the reason why they fight at all. 99% of the things people fight about are silly and can be dealt with. Like the cat situation is solvable if I could just get a towel for it to sit on. So I don't get why people always think the best way to deal with something is to ignore it because "it happens." That's kind of a defeated point of view.

Lol "do not publicly post private messages."

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on November 10, 2015, 10:53:19 AMI'm sure it's possible for people to get along and just eliminate the reason why they fight at all. 99% of the things people fight about are silly and can be dealt with. Like the cat situation is solvable if I could just get a towel for it to sit on. So I don't get why people always think the best way to deal with something is to ignore it because "it happens." That's kind of a defeated point of view.
lol.....for once I actually agree with you. Well said!
Also, I hope you enjoy that cat ;)

EFitTrainr

On a separate note, adulthood is fun because I can buy video games.
Adulthood is not fun because I do not have time to play said games.
I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 10, 2015, 10:58:36 AMOn a separate note, adulthood is fun because I can buy video games.
Love it

EFitTrainr

It's worse because I'm doing part-time at Gamestop and that means employee discounts.
I like food.

Zunawe

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 10, 2015, 10:58:36 AMOn a separate note, adulthood is fun because I can buy video games.
I remember when I didn't spend five hours a day doing math. Those were good times.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Latios212

Quote from: Zunawe on November 10, 2015, 11:04:58 AMI remember when I didn't spend five hours a day doing math. Those were good times.
math is awesome tho
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

EFitTrainr

I also became even hotter than I used to be (It wasn't easy because I was really hot before)
But when all the ladies and mens (Who know everything is better with a fisheye lens)
try to date me, I have to say no because I like Splatoon more than them.
Which isn't saying much. Splatoon is so much better than being hit on by random people.

"Hey there sexy, can I get your number?"

"Sorry, I'm a kid now"

"Wait what?"

"I'M A SQUID NOW"

"What are you doing???"

"I'M A KID I'M A SQUID
Spoiler
I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID I'M A KID I'M A SQUID"
[close]
I like food.

braix

Man wouldn't it be great if I could easily see my mistakes ahead of time
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

You know, if you were willing to go for it, this is the Monado's power
I like food.

Zunawe

Quote from: Latios212 on November 10, 2015, 11:09:52 AMmath is awesome tho
Truth. I have an applied math minor. But, you know, Smash Bros is fun too.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things