News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Olimar12345

Fucking son of a bitch. Final opt-out supposedly ended yesterday and the instructor said they were going to email us when it began, which they never did. Fuck this shit. Shitty-ass instructors...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I can't use my computer for a week because my grade fell by 0.8%.
sometimes i wish i didnt have asian parents
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 10, 2015, 05:10:06 PMI can't use my computer for a week because my grade fell by 0.8%.
sometimes i wish i didnt have asian parents
that .8% could be the difference between a 4.0 and a 3.9
your parents would be much dishonor
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 10, 2015, 05:17:49 PMthat .8% could be the difference between a 4.0 and a 3.9
your parents would be much dishonor

Unwaeeted GPA? Who da herr rooks at sa unwaeeted GPA?

No, they wan you to go foh da 5.0 GPA.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Guys, watch it. Let's not start any racist flame wars by accident.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

Anyone read Beautiful Darkness? My exgf is treating me like Lena was treating Ethan. i.e. doesn't want me around and treats me like i don't exist even though all i ever did was love her. Oh yeah and not to mention my sister who happens to be like the only person i've been able to consistently trust and my best friend in the whole friggin world hasn't talked to me since like July
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

You know, maybe there's a reason she's your ex. I'm not trying to imply anything about your character; I'm just saying you may need to think a bit about what happened between you two. If you haven't talked things out with her in detail, I recommend you find some way to get together and do that. Maybe there's a misunderstanding that got lost in translation. If she refuses to speak with you even after you offer to talk about it, that's her problem. There's no shame in trying.

As for your sister, maybe she's just busy? If she's really your best friend, she wouldn't just break off contact without a really good reason. Do some digging.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

She says the breakup was bc of her previous relationship. She says that she still isn't over the guy and doesn't want to just sit there and lie to me and that she just won't talk to me bc it's too awkward. As for my sister, she only answers phone calls like once in a blue moon. I think i've gotten her on the phone maybe 7 times in the last 5 years
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 10, 2015, 06:43:40 PMShe says the breakup was bc of her previous relationship. She says that she still isn't over the guy and doesn't want to just sit there and lie to me and that she just won't talk to me bc it's too awkward.
Well, if that's how she feels, you should respect that and give her some time to reflect and eventually move on. That's probably the most loving thing you can do at the moment.
Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 10, 2015, 06:43:40 PMAs for my sister, she only answers phone calls like once in a blue moon. I think i've gotten her on the phone maybe 7 times in the last 5 years
And you say she is "like the only person i've been able to consistently trust and my best friend in the whole friggin world"? Sounds like you've grown pretty distant. Are you sure she's not just swamped with some job she has?

Trainer Ave

On the ex. That's what i've been doing. I've hardly talked to her but like 30 seconds in the last week. And on my sister, um let's just say she doesn't seem to answer the phone for anyone and it's highly unlikely that she has a job. She's 17
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

17 year olds can have jobs. Just list it as a potential possibility.

Also, maybe she's kinda like me in the way that she just doesn't like the idea of phone calls in general. Even if it was someone I love, I don't enjoy phone calls and usually can't sustain a conversation over the phone for over 5 minutes.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

Well let's just say that I know she doesn't have a job bc she lives with my aunt and uncle who hardly let her out of the house and if she were that type of person you'd kinda figure she would tell me sometime.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 10, 2015, 08:39:52 PMif she were that type of person you'd kinda figure she would tell me sometime.
As that type of person, I can assure you with 100% confidence that she would not tell you.

Trainer Ave

Well when I do manage to get her on the phone it's usually for a lot longer than 5 minutes and most of the time when I see her in person she tells me she hasn't received any calls from me.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server