News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I kinda feel like I should apologize... but since he blocked me, I can't.

*sigh* I hate it when people don't like me.

triforced1

Did you do something or say something bad to him? Or does he just not like you to not like you?

Dude

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PMThanks. :) Cuz now I know who I really value from this site as a friend(s).

That leaves SFK, winter, Saria, Roz, Ruto, Slow, Nebbles, MaestroUGC, ETF, DRP, gzgregory, etc. (not in any specific order)('cept for SFK being first, cuz his all caps posts secretly made my day a lot of the time)

Dude, you never truly valued me as a friend, it seems, if you're willing to end it so easily.
So I hope you and whatever sense you have left trip down a flight of stairs onto a pile of glass where mice later come and eat the intestines out of your coma-induced body. Go to hell.

kbai.
Okay so I'm not his friend

I'm just gonna go find a corner and cry now
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

I was about to pipe up too, but then I saw the etc.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Universe, if all you're going to come back for is to flame people, please just stay away.

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on August 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PMThanks. :) Cuz now I know who I really value from this site as a friend(s).

That leaves SFK, winter, Saria, Roz, Ruto, Slow, Nebbles, MaestroUGC, ETF, DRP, gzgregory, etc. (not in any specific order)('cept for SFK being first, cuz his all caps posts secretly made my day a lot of the time)

Dude, you never truly valued me as a friend, it seems, if you're willing to end it so easily.
So I hope you and whatever sense you have left trip down a flight of stairs onto a pile of glass where mice later come and eat the intestines out of your coma-induced body. Go to hell.

kbai.
Iz honered cuz I is one of teh first. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

Back to the randomness that is this topic, I leave for college this evening :(

Nervous, excited, going to miss my parents. So confused! Gonna miss my dog too.. Hmmmm this sucks.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

It's a new experience that will broaden your horizons and make you experience amazing things that will only happen in one's lifetime only a few times.

Have fun. Enjoy your classtime. It goes by fast (and for those of us on the Quarter System, it goes even faster), so make sure you try and get as much out of this experience as you possibly can.

Don't worry, you can always call your parents and skype with your dog! haha.

Bonne Chance!

(Also, where are you going?)

spitllama

Thanks. Were most of the experiences academic or fun?

And I'm off to Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, MI. Long way from Oregon!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Hillsdale's nice (but there was no way I wanted to go to college up in Michigan, Minnesota or that general area).

I was sort of referring to both, as what I said kind of applies in both senses.

I do go to school in an area that supports lots of fun (beaches, hiking areas, lakes, the works) and academics with all amazing stuff that happens on campus with all the colleges and stuff.

The accounting department puts on a barbeque in the middle of january (yes, it may be 65, but who cares)... it's amazing. People do lots of stuff to combine fun with an academic flair.