News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisLeeFan1118

Boy is really nice to be homeschooled. After reading what you guys are saying about exams and whatnot, I'm glad I can do my tests whenever I'm ready. Plus I can be wierd and not even know it ;D.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Raymondbl

are you online schooled?  Or do you have a mentor at home?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

ChrisLeeFan1118

I have curriculum and just teach myself, and no, I'm not online schooled. ;)

When people ask who my teacher is I say my Mom.

Does that answer your question?

spitllama

:O Don't be a weird home-schooled kid! Be in the outside world before college or your life will suck later on.

Trust me, I go to a school where 40% of students were homeschooled. Aaaaawkward people.
(not to say you are, just a warning)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ChrisLeeFan1118

No thank you, I like being different.

Plus I don't want to go to some government run, liberaly indoctrinated, public school where people have problems with you praying on school grounds. I would much rather stay at home and have no problems with intolerant liberals.

Plus I'm going to Liberty University, a private, christian, school. 8)

SlowPokemon

I'm sure that will never come back to bite you in the butt and all of your ideals about school will hold true forever and you're definitely smart for not having social contact.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm. 

I would definitely recommend social contact.  The only reason I'm online schooling is I need more time.  I looove school so much.  want to go back but know I can't. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 13, 2012, 09:57:48 AMNo thank you, I like being different.

Plus I don't want to go to some government run, liberaly indoctrinated, public school where people have problems with you praying on school grounds. I would much rather stay at home and have no problems with intolerant liberals.

I go to a public university (well, it's about 40% run by the government, the rest is student funded. And my campus is fairly moderate politically, though there are polar sides here... but it could be far worse... like Berkeley) where we can openly pray. The two largest student clubs on campus here are Christian clubs.

You should really choose a school that offers you the best education rather than being a certain political side or religious side or something else.

It's open house here and there are a crapload of people visiting, disrupting my daily schedule by making me wait in line at Starbucks for 30 minutes... ALMOST missing my class. Seriously, there should be a line for students needing to get to class!

Thank God I will be a shut in this weekend trying to study for my midterms next week.

ChrisLeeFan1118

I did. You should understand that my other two choices were Patrick Henry and Hillsdale.

Both are conservative, christian colleges. I chose Liberty because it's a great law school and they let you carry conceled weapons on campus (as long as you have a permit to do so) ;D

DrP

I really wouldn't see the need to have to carry a gun at a university, but that's just me.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Well... you never know what kind of people you'll meet. It is a college after all. :P

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ChrisLeeFan1118

Wow, is it a good school... wait a minute, are you being sarcastic? :o

DrP

Ruto

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 13, 2012, 09:57:48 AMPlus I don't want to go to some government run, liberaly indoctrinated, public school where people have problems with you praying on school grounds. I would much rather stay at home and have no problems with intolerant liberals.

Your statement is really offensive. As far as I know there are no public schools that would have problems with anyone praying. People just aren't allowed to force others to pray. If you haven't been to a public school, why are you judging public schools?

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on April 13, 2012, 10:46:40 AMI did. You should understand that my other two choices were Patrick Henry and Hillsdale.

Both are conservative, christian colleges. I chose Liberty because it's a great law school and they let you carry conceled weapons on campus (as long as you have a permit to do so) ;D

If you're going to a school with other like-minded students why do you need a gun? Schools are supposed to be safe environments.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.