The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

surprisingly, when you bullshit stuff like that, you can get a fairly decent grade... well, from my experiences

SuperFireKirby

^ every paper I've ever written in APUSH

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I remember bullshitting AP English and APUS and APEH papers... oh, when teachers dont care as much as you.

I BSed an english paper here, and my professor totally realized I didn't care and gave me another shot... and I got a B. Woot!

Raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 08, 2011, 10:42:05 AMWhoa saria...harsh language for one your age :P
On my street, there's a six year old that learned them from his dad, and he uses it all the time, albeit in the wrong places :D
Quote from: Roz~ on May 08, 2011, 11:40:50 AMit will decide whether I get my diploma or not.
Should you really BS something that important?  It'd suck if you BSed it and didn't get your diploma. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

WHY ARE THESE DRAGONS IN CAVE STORY BEING IMPALED?!?!

They were attacking me, but I was going over them so they wouldn't get hurt... then stalactites fell from the ceiling and killed it...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on May 08, 2011, 10:20:04 AMThat's why I f*****g hate those kids. >:(

What? XD

You've met only one of them after they learned how to talk, but I'm surprised you remember how he was like. You were 4...the younger one was actually a lot worse than his brother just because he can't shut up. I'm going to do a hidden camera thing sometime because you have to see it for yourself to believe it  :-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 08, 2011, 03:26:41 PMWHY ARE THESE DRAGONS IN CAVE STORY BEING IMPALED?!?!

They were attacking me, but I was going over them so they wouldn't get hurt... then stalactites fell from the ceiling and killed it...
It sounds like you're a lot farther then me. I'm still in the trash heap labyrinth thingy

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

You are about to fight two extremely difficult bosses, and something terrible will happen, and then you catch up with me.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I'm on that one big machine thing with the eye right now.

Anyways.... I got nothing to rant about.

DrP

I got an email from my French professor, I am supposed to give a 10 minute presentation on Airbus and the whole European Air Consortium... in FRENCH!!!

I've been spending the day preparing... sigh...

Jub3r7

Roz~

No internet all day = I couldn't really prepare for my 15 minutes presentation.
The good news is that my paper is due on Friday instead of tomorrow. Awsm because I'll be able to work on it tomorrow + Wednesday as I don't really have to study for my finals. But that presentation... I know I have to work on it, but it's late and I'm tired and why couldn't they repair that broken thingy earlier than freakin' 11:30 pm?! D:<
/rant
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby