The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I'm pretty sure my roommate is getting it on and it's making it very difficult to focus on homework.

SuperFireKirby

What's he getting on? A pair a of fancy socks? Or perhaps he's getting on a jackhammer? Or one of those bouncy ball things with the handles that you can jump around on?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

get it on

An euphemism for sex, popularized by Marvin Gaye in his classic "Let's Get It On"

I've been really tryin , baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on

mikey

I said Hey, hey hey ye-ah
hey hey hey yeah
I said hey

let's get it on
unmotivated

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

So today I woke up late, but I didn't realize it. My class started at 11 and I woke up at 11:30, thinking it was 10:30 pretty much. So I'm like 'yeah I'm gonna make it!' Then I get there and I'm thinking 'Why is the teacher showing a video we've still got like 5 minutes 'till class starts.' And then it hit me. I am a dip shit.

I'm hoping I'll get brownie points for showing up even though I missed over half the class. Doubt it though.

I'm bummed though because I have a bad habit of skipping class and I'm trying to do better about it this semester. Now I'm skipping on accident! :(

SuperFireKirby

At least you didn't show up to your chemistry lab without a lab coat, goggles, or the pre-lab work complete. I got a pretty stern look from the professor.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 28, 2014, 10:36:30 AMSo today I woke up late, but I didn't realize it. My class started at 11 and I woke up at 11:30, thinking it was 10:30 pretty much. So I'm like 'yeah I'm gonna make it!' Then I get there and I'm thinking 'Why is the teacher showing a video we've still got like 5 minutes 'till class starts.' And then it hit me. I am a dip shit.

I'm hoping I'll get brownie points for showing up even though I missed over half the class. Doubt it though.

I'm bummed though because I have a bad habit of skipping class and I'm trying to do better about it this semester. Now I'm skipping on accident! :(
No way I accidentally skipped a class too xD
unmotivated

ETFROXX

FireArrow

Don't you get dropped if you skip more than twice? ._.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

It depends on the school's attendance policies, but from my experience it's mainly up to the teachers with how they handle it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on August 28, 2014, 08:24:27 PMDon't you get dropped if you skip more than twice? ._.
I've had a teacher who threatened to fail us if we skipped 6 times but that was it
unmotivated

Maelstrom

My physics teacher called class optional. There's 32 students, so he doesn't even bother with a role-call, but he did say you will probably fail the test if you don't come, so....

ETFROXX

Yeah, my school's policy is that if you skip 6 times you don't get credit for the class.