The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Huh, the post office clerk tried to search "Canada" under national addresses unsuccessfully.  Then she was said, "wait, Canada's international, isn't it?" after about 2 minutes. WHAT.

Anyway, the Canadian Post isn't accepting packages so the box is still sitting in my room.  :'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 20, 2011, 02:37:04 PMHuh, the post office clerk tried to search "Canada" under national addresses unsuccessfully.  Then she was said, "wait, Canada's international, isn't it?" after about 2 minutes. WHAT.

Anyway, the Canadian Post isn't accepting packages so the box is still sitting in my room.  :'(
yeah canada post is on strike for some reason. I think they're currently making a deal from what I heard.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on June 20, 2011, 02:37:04 PMHuh, the post office clerk tried to search "Canada" under national addresses unsuccessfully.  Then she was said, "wait, Canada's international, isn't it?" after about 2 minutes. WHAT.

WAIT A MINUTE. CANADA ISN'T IN AMERICA?!?!? LIES

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

yes, contrary to popular belief, canada is NOT america's 52nd(?) state.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 20, 2011, 02:43:23 PMWAIT A MINUTE. CANADA ISN'T IN AMERICA?!?!? LIES

Now hang on, Canada is a part of AMERICA, not the UNITED STATES.

Greg

NORTH AMERICA.

I AM INSULTED. >:(

Roz~

I lol'd. For some reason it doesn't even surprise me. .___.

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 20, 2011, 02:40:51 PMyeah canada post is on strike for some reason. I think they're currently making a deal from what I heard.

Ya but today Harper's government proposed some special law, so Post Canada's employees have to go back to work now. That law is stupid imho.

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 20, 2011, 01:46:23 PMTornado warning. :(

NOES. You and Princess Leia have to survive.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ragster2448

Quote from: gzgregory on June 20, 2011, 03:00:46 PM...

NORTH AMERICA.

Oh whatever, you know what I mean, I'm just trying to say that North America and the United States of America are two different things.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Ah, getting the rabbit as your backup food supply, I see your thinking!

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

I wouldn't want to eat something that's like 100% poop.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ETFROXX

Tornado passed.

But Leia pooped on my bed again.

EDIT: ...And again.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!