change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Mashi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2011, 06:06:25 PMWithout love, you won't feel the pang of its loss, but with it you can feel the gain. <3
Love can be found in many places that don't involve romantic relationships.

Roz~

K so today a customer decided to buy a lot of groceries. BUT HE FUCKING SMELLED LIKE PISS. WTF.
Why can't people shower when they go shopping? It's either that or they smell like sweat. It's fucking disgusting.
I hate my job.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I hate my fucking job more. Wish I could quit. Seriously my dad sees no problem making me work every Friday and Saturday night. Seemingly indefinitely. This has gone on nonstop for over a year now. God I hate this. Why is my life so awful lately.

Ruto

@Jub

I mean scientifically ;) (I won't give details, google it if you must xD)

@everyone else

:-X that is all...not sure about taking part in this kind of debate. :o

Quote from: Roz~ on August 11, 2011, 06:57:01 PMK so today a customer decided to buy a lot of groceries. BUT HE FUCKING SMELLED LIKE PISS. WTF.
Why can't people shower when they go shopping? It's either that or they smell like sweat. It's fucking disgusting.
I hate my job.

If you're going out in public, then yeahhh...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2011, 06:06:25 PMMashi is asexual, didn't you know?
Fuck. :<

Quote from: Roz~ on August 11, 2011, 06:57:01 PMK so today a customer decided to buy a lot of groceries. BUT HE FUCKING SMELLED LIKE PISS. WTF.
I hate my job.
HE'S TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR 'NO JUDGEMENT' RULE. D:

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

@ Slow ~> Yeah, it sucks because you're not paid, right? =/ I'm only paid 9.65$ /hour, which is the minimum wage here in Quebec. And I hate to cope with fucking morons... the people I work with are really awesome, but the customers... ugh I hate them.

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 11, 2011, 07:00:15 PMI hate my fucking job more. Wish I could quit. Seriously my dad sees no problem making me work every Friday and Saturday night. Seemingly indefinitely. This has gone on nonstop for over a year now. God I hate this. Why is my life so awful lately.

Two evenings of the week to work doesn't seem that bad.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Dunno, happy couples show up the most during those times...I'd be pissed off. Also going out on those days might be nice.

Roz~

Slow said that he wasn't paid once, iirc. Don't know if it's the case, but if it is then I can understand why it sucks.

spitllama

Yah just missed your earlier post clarifying that. Mah bad.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on August 11, 2011, 07:04:04 PMTwo evenings of the week to work doesn't seem that bad.

Perhaps you missed which days they were. The days a normal teenager should be with his friends, or doing anything else. God I hate having to tell me friends no, I can't do that, my dad's making me work, over and over again. Eventually they're gonna stop asking me. And btw it's not just two days a week. Those are the only two definite days, basically it's friday and saturday plus whenever else he wants me to.

Quote from: Roz~ on August 11, 2011, 07:02:49 PM@ Slow ~> Yeah, it sucks because you're not paid, right? =/ I'm only paid 9.65$ /hour, which is the minimum wage here in Quebec. And I hate to cope with fucking morons... the people I work with are really awesome, but the customers... ugh I hate them.

Sometimes (barely ever) I'm paid half minimum wage ($7.25 an hour). I wish I could get a real job, working the same or less and getting some actual money for it.

Ruto

Hmm so much rage. I think I should open a bar or spend a tinychat session wiping a beer mug on camera.

Dude