The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

It IS a lot of work, and can be frivolous for the most part whilst in high school (sometimes other magical things can happen).

Just get into the relationship BEFORE she puts you in the friend zone (I tried to drum up something after that point... you have to save her life or something crazy [amazing] for her to actually have feelings that late in the relationship)

Mashi

You could still become asexual.

You know you want to. ~

DrP

I've actually had that thought.

I thought... maybe I should just focus on my career with no one else tying me down and all that whatnot... but... eh... what ever happens, happens.

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 16, 2011, 12:13:19 PMEr, guys, remember that the girl he likes is going out with someone else.

Well. that sucks.  :(
Anyways, she might not realize that you have feelings for her. So she's not 'tormenting' you on purpose.
And she never really turned you down if someone else said it in a joking way. So. idk I'll shut up now.

Fuck you, Jub!  :'(

That happens to me too. I just get over that person and find the bright side of things without them. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2011, 03:03:07 PMI've actually had that thought.

I thought... maybe I should just focus on my career with no one else tying me down and all that whatnot... but... eh... what ever happens, happens.
Love can occur to you at any part of your life, really.  Not to mention, how many relationships have ever been successful enough to survive until at least marriage by your age?  I'm not sure myself, but I would imagine that the number would be rather low.
I think that it would be better if you set your life up first, before you even consider falling in love.  People change and you'll probably change most now that you're getting ready to set out in life to be autonomous.

But nevertheless, I suppose it's fully possible that there's something about romantic love that I don't quite understand, so in the end, it's your choice, anyhow.

spitllama

Quote from: Saria on August 16, 2011, 03:07:04 PMThat happens to me too. I just get over that person and find the bright side of things without them. :3

I have the opposite problem.. I get in a relationship with that person and THEN realize the bright side of not being with them. Then you're stuck :-\

Quote from: Mashi on August 16, 2011, 03:17:18 PMLove can occur to you at any part of your life, really.  Not to mention, how many relationships have ever been successful enough to survive until at least marriage by your age?  I'm not sure myself, but I would imagine that the number would be rather low.
I think that it would be better if you set your life up first, before you even consider falling in love.  People change and you'll probably change most now that you're getting ready to set out in life to be autonomous.

But nevertheless, I suppose it's fully possible that there's something about romantic love that I don't quite understand, so in the end, it's your choice, anyhow.

But the whole point of dating is to find what you love and hate in people. That way when you become interested in finding a partner forever, you know what to look for. That may sound like younger relationships are just "practice," but it's also important to realize the extent of feelings, get temptations to overcome, and care for someone intimately :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

J'agree.

NSM Relationships 101... haha (there should be a thread for advice or something similar...)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

You're not going to have a thought in 15 years thinking, "I don't have a hubby/wifey to snuggle with on those cold Quebec winters."

Shadoninja

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 16, 2011, 03:50:24 PMYou're not going to have a thought in 15 years thinking, "I don't have a hubby/wifey to snuggle with on those cold Quebec winters."
flame. thrower. nuff. said.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

I always knew my words will come around and flame me in the ass.

Roz~

It's not like it's that cold here during winter.

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 16, 2011, 03:52:06 PMflame. thrower. nuff. said.

I love you. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

>Find pen that'll work on Amazon
>It's 28 something dollars
>have 30 left
>Amazon says "I don't have enough money to cover full costs of this product" even though I chose a free shipping option
>FUCK YOU I HATE EVERYTHING
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

My boyfriend PMSes when he's tired.

It makes me sad.

SlowPokemon

My dad is a complete dick. And my sister's a complete bitch. Combined, they really can ruin my day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.