The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Slow, DON'T KID YOUSELF. YOU ARE AN EXTRMELY ATTRACTIVE PERSON. SURE, YOUR NOT NEARLY AS ATTRACTIVE AS ME OR MAH WIFE BUT, THEN AGAIN, WHO IS?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Winter

It's finally getting cold here. Way east of you, but we got back down to 70's in the early afternoon.

SlowPokemon

Wtf Kefka, did you seriously ban orchestral arrangements just because you think it's a bad idea?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

lol no.  It was a decision among the admins as that original choice was clearly not thought over well.
The requirements for bringing it back are perfectly reasonable if there really is that interest already.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 28, 2011, 10:15:48 AMlol no.  It was a decision among the admins as that original choice was clearly not thought over well.
The requirements for bringing it back are perfectly reasonable if there really is that interest already.

XD okay good. I was hoping there was at least some discussion.

I mean it's true, the original announcement was completely out of the blue and very odd, considering very few people had expressed interest in such a thing. Plus it had not been discussed among the community at all, which was kind of off putting.

And we wouldn't want inadequate orchestral arrangements on the site; which many of them probably would be.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 28, 2011, 11:04:58 AMI fuck up too much. -_-
Realizations like this help to reassure ourselves that we are human. See, you just have to look at the bright side of things!

Wait. I suppose I only saw the dark side of the situation.  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

The brightside is my boyfriend called me and made things better.

Jub3r7

OH YEAH. ETF. TIPS ON HOMECOMING.

I've already asked her whether she wanted to go voluntarily or involuntarily, so the question isn't how to approach her, but rather how to slow dance.  ???

ETFROXX

SLOW DANCING IS SO AWKWARD. Umm, but what I've always done is just hold them close and turn in a circle slowly until the songs over.

Or say 'wanna ditch and get hot dogs?'

Personally I prefer the latter.

KefkaticFanatic

lol, people aren't going to slow dance

They will do some pretty disgusting stuff that will scar you for life though.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Apparently some of the teachers will be there in an attempt to make sure people aren't that close together.

So I can avoid seeing the worst of it if I just stay with the crowd. :p