News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

The good thing is, hes actually alright, the thing I'm REALLY worried about is my mom.  She loves that dog WAY to much to put it down and the way shes feeling today and right now is terrible.  I don't know how shes going to function when he actually goes.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

spitllama

I think that post encompassed the "My life sucks topic." That is horrendous. Best wishes to you, the dog, and its owner :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

I'm sick. Again.
Also someone had some kind of accident in the toilets near my bedroom and it smells awful.
Thank you university.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on September 18, 2011, 07:25:17 PMBest wishes to you, the dog, and its owner :'(
You really need to read people's posts more. If I'm not mistaken, the dog's owner is MassiveMayhem, or at least, that's what I got out of it. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 18, 2011, 07:39:35 PMI'm sick. Again.
Also someone had some kind of accident in the toilets near my bedroom and it smells awful.
Thank you university.

That's...horrible. D: wtf.

Also I might as well post this now that it's happened. ETF already knows..

We have two restaurants. Last week we were forced to close one due to lack of business. We have no idea what's going to happen. Or if we'll be able to keep our house. Or if we'll even be able to keep the other restaurant. My dad's been in the restaurant business for like 20 something years and this has never happened to him before. So we don't know what is going to happen like I said, and it's kind of scary. :-\ I've never been in this sort of situation before...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Oh god... that's horrible... D: I really hope you don't lose your house, Slow. I wish I could help.

HugoMeister

My brother busted the toilet in the bathroom that's above my room. Guess where all the waste is.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2011, 07:55:41 PMThat's...horrible. D: wtf.

Also I might as well post this now that it's happened. ETF already knows..

We have two restaurants. Last week we were forced to close one due to lack of business. We have no idea what's going to happen. Or if we'll be able to keep our house. Or if we'll even be able to keep the other restaurant. My dad's been in the restaurant business for like 20 something years and this has never happened to him before. So we don't know what is going to happen like I said, and it's kind of scary. :-\ I've never been in this sort of situation before...

I know, and it still smells like crap (see what I did there?) this morning. Dx

And wow, I'm really sorry for you, Slow. I kinda want to go to your restaurant and order a buttload of pizzas to help you out. D:
But I'm sure everything will be okay in the end.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Quote from: Dude on September 18, 2011, 07:53:32 PMYou really need to read people's posts more. If I'm not mistaken, the dog's owner is MassiveMayhem, or at least, that's what I got out of it. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 18, 2011, 06:12:45 PMThe good thing is, hes actually alright, the thing I'm REALLY worried about is my mom.  She loves that dog WAY to much to put it down and the way shes feeling today and right now is terrible.  I don't know how shes going to function when he actually goes.

Well technically his mom owns it :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

I kind of realized that everyone treats me like crap.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fabbemannen

small kids hate me without knowing it
Second day in a row I missed my bus cause of them and had to wait for an hour out in the rain

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on September 19, 2011, 07:18:03 AMI kind of realized that everyone treats me like crap.
:\\\\\\\ Not everybody!  Some jerks just don't appreciate you, but there's still us here and other friends you have that aren't nasty like that :<

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I really feel insignificant and unimportant sometimes... or that there's always someone people like way better than me. Because I annoy them somehow.

Peehhhh.

SuperFireKirby

fuck.... guess who filled out a scantron test in pen because he was too timid to ask anybody for a pencil in AP Psych? I'm hopeless.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!