News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

"I HEAR THE BEST WAY TO LOSE FATNESS AND UGLINESS IS TO LEAVE YOUR NIECE THE FUCK ALONE AND GIVE THEM BACK ANY ELECTRONICS OF THEIRS YOU MAY BE IN POSSESSION OF."

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I HATE PEOPLE GETTING ME SICK.  I can't even breathe.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 21, 2011, 03:28:35 AM"I HEAR THE BEST WAY TO LOSE FATNESS AND UGLINESS IS TO LEAVE YOUR NIECE THE FUCK ALONE AND GIVE THEM BACK ANY ELECTRONICS OF THEIRS YOU MAY BE IN POSSESSION OF."

Guys I got my phone back.

But on the dim side my aunt permanently disconnected the internet. Huzzah.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

It was already disconnected. Like, they unplugged the router. But now they're not even paying for it.

Nebbles

ETFROXX

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I'm trying to stop myself from developing a crush on another girl, but it's kinda hard. CALM DOWN SARIA YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I'LL NEVER WORK UP ANY GUTS TO ASK SOMEONE OUT ANYWAY.

Like I said somewhere else, though, I don't really know if I want a relationship...they sound so frivolous and pointless...but I don't know if I want to go through high school without dating anybody...idk. I won't be in one even if I want to either way so it doesn't matter. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

If I can say some stuff from experience, all the people I knew from high school were total assholes. You could be saving yourself from pain XD

You can hear other people bawww about their bad relationships later (like I am, right now). It's annoying. Who knows, maybe it can work out well too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

I suggest you wait a while longer if you're set on forming a relationship with a girl.  You're an adolescent, so if you have any feelings for a girl, it can mostly be attributed to hormones.  Remember, 50% of all marriages end in failure, so just imagine how many romantic relationships end in similar manners, especially in high school.  You're not set on what you want to do in life and neither does anyone else your age (But if they do, kudos for being anomalies then, I suppose!).  You still have a life to live and you're going to (probably) change most during the first third of your life, when you're being schooled and educated.  The chances of meeting a girl who would be a perfect match for you is ridiculously low in high school and the chances of meeting one who will stay that way is even lower.  And on the off chance that you do meet a girl like that, there are still other fish in the sea.  I would hate to make a relationship sound any less unique, but it's true!  Just because you can't form a relationship with one girl doesn't mean that you can't with another.

So, moral of the story, be asexual.
:)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 22, 2011, 02:40:01 PMI suggest you wait a while longer if you're set on forming a relationship with a girl.  You're an adolescent, so if you have any feelings for a girl, it can mostly be attributed to hormones.  Remember, 50% of all marriages end in failure, so just imagine how many romantic relationships end in similar manners, especially in high school.  You're not set on what you want to do in life and neither does anyone else your age (But if they do, kudos for being anomalies then, I suppose!).  You still have a life to live and you're going to (probably) change most during the first third of your life, when you're being schooled and educated.  The chances of meeting a girl who would be a perfect match for you is ridiculously low in high school and the chances of meeting one who will stay that way is even lower.  And on the off chance that you do meet a girl like that, there are still other fish in the sea.  I would hate to make a relationship sound any less unique, but it's true!  Just because you can't form a relationship with one girl doesn't mean that you can't with another.

So, moral of the story, be asexual.
:)

Obviously you're right. But somehow I doubt I could train myself to be asexual.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.