News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

It can't be that hard right? Just a lot of practice and awkward explanations to parents.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

AND THE REMOVAL OF ONE'S PENIS. BUT THAT'S NOT BAD AT ALL

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

The asexuality was a joke, for the most part.  There's nothing wrong with being heterosexual, but I would suggest you wait until you're able to live on your own and sustain yourself before you try to form a relationship.  But I'm no dating expert, anyhow, so you may want to take my suggestions with a grain of a salt.

DrP

I totally agree with that. High School relationships are just meh. They do give you experience, but they lead no where. Those who marry people they met in high school are statistically HIGHER to get divorced than those who get married after college.

Nebbles

I'm horribly stuffy, ugh...Dx I can't breathe very well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Get into the groove of meds! Take a 24 hour pill every morning, and take a ~7 hour every morning/night. You'll get on top of it!
Submissions Page

DrP

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on September 22, 2011, 06:34:42 PMLots and Lots and Lots of Green Tea!

BUT WE'RE OUT OF IT

I have some red tea instead... very delicious.

Spitllama - I took an allergy pill and it's not doing much. :c I've got a dehumidifier (shaped like an elephant!) as well. So that'll help. Hopefully.

DrP

Any tea should be fine!!

Take a hot shower. It loosens things up in your sinuses/throat/chest/etc...

spitllama

Well you have to take enough to catch up..

And I must see this dehumidifier
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Ginger, garlic, and tea are the 3 best remedies for being sick

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

x3 I'll take a picture in the morning, when it's brighter. My room doesn't get a lot of light. I think the light bulbs are kinda dimming, anyway...

Shower. Hmm... -looks at time- I dunno, a hot shower before bed might be lovely.

SFK, I don't think I'm actually sick. But I'll remember that for later! :D

spitllama

Or just be happy Nebbles. Get happy with HAPPY PILLS

Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2011, 06:48:01 PMx3 I'll take a picture in the morning, when it's brighter. My room doesn't get a lot of light. I think the light bulbs are kinda dimming, anyway...

Shower. Hmm... -looks at time- I dunno, a hot shower before bed might be lovely.

SFK, I don't think I'm actually sick. But I'll remember that for later! :D
Ginger is also a wonderful remedy for sinus congestion. It's, like, the very best root, that no root ever was.

Nebbles

I'll ask my mom to get me ginger, then. XD And after tea I'll take a quick shower before bed.

AND OH BOY HAPPY PILLS!!!