News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2011, 04:58:25 AMStayed up till 1:30ish texting margaret in an attempt to make me feel better. Woke up at 7:15ish unable to get back to sleep. It's morning....and I DON'T FEEL ANY BETTER ABOUT IT

/sobs

:'( :'( :'(

I have something that might cheer you up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9upTLWRZTfw
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Blargh I got the question on the carboxyl group wrong...I drew a carbonyl group...What sucks is that I first drew a carboxyl group...then crossed it out. The first answer is usually the correct one, I guess -.-

Also a few other things.

Poor Slow...I have no idea what happened but it sounds terrible.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

I was thinking on posting that, but couldn't find it quick enough. :<

KefkaticFanatic

Sounds like "titties and beer" but targeted towards 12 year old boys :P

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Finland's politics and the current six-pack government.

Bah.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Fuck you I'm on a phone.

Oh and apparently it's cost me 49 cents a minute to call my boyfriend. Oops.

SuperFireKirby

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Meta-Ridley

My parents, who have wanted to move to this beachside place 10 hours away (by car) decide NOW is the best time. Right in the middle of High School. I finally feel like I'm set up - I have 4 or 5 good friends, I have work, I really like my house, I'm starting to meet the ladies, and I'm acing school - especially music.

But of course, I'm being pulled out of this place by my parents to this brand new place. It could be a change for the better, starting almost a new life. But I really don't want to move.

Oh and plus it feels like everyone's got a girlfriend but me.

KefkaticFanatic

Why do people think that having a significant other is something necessary or required or always desirable

You shouldn't.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on October 05, 2011, 07:52:05 AMOh and plus it feels like everyone's got a girlfriend but me.

Same. And Kefka, I don't really care tbh. XD if I'm being foolish so be it, I don't want to go through high school without dating somebody.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.