News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 05, 2011, 07:55:22 AMWhy do people think that having a significant other is something necessary or required or always desirable

You shouldn't.

Depends on the person.  If I could live as someone who gained happiness from knowledge and work...I would so prefer.  Yet, I cannot...
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 05, 2011, 07:55:22 AMWhy do people think that having a significant other is something necessary or required or always desirable

You shouldn't.
I don't find it necessary. But if I happen to meet someone who's totally awesome in every way, and I feel some kind of special connection, I'm gonna go for it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

omg fuck this love triangle bullshit.  Killing me.
-

Jamaha

The Otaniemi campus love triangle: Three guys love the same girl, but the girl isn't interested in any of them.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on October 05, 2011, 11:55:23 AMomg fuck this love triangle bullshit.  Killing me.

Last year me, my friend, and this guy I hate all liked Margaret. Guess who she's dating. THE GUY I HATE. D: nfjdisokjdhjskao
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 05, 2011, 02:13:42 PMLast year me, my friend, and this guy I hate all liked Margaret. Guess who she's dating. THE GUY I HATE. D: nfjdisokjdhjskao
Well if your friends dated Margeret, won't you be mad at your friend too? And I thought you got over with Margeret. >.> Wasn't there another girl that admired you?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 05, 2011, 02:22:41 PMI don't. :3

Roz is just a wifey. :P

Quote from: Saria on October 05, 2011, 02:23:21 PMWell if your friends dated Margeret, won't you be mad at your friend too? And I thought you got over with Margeret. >.> Wasn't there another girl that admired you?

Well this friend I wouldn't have cared. Anything better than the jerk she's dating now. XD and yeah I'm over Margaret.

ETFROXX

My boyfriend has a very feminine side.

He's almost as bitchy as me. :D

Saria

Wat is with high school boys and lovesickness. .-.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 05, 2011, 02:25:58 PMMy boyfriend has a very feminine side.

He's almost as bitchy as me. :D

I think I might be that way if I actually talked more

Nebbles

I've been single my whole life and I really don't care. Most of the guys at my school are douchebags, idiots or just... gross.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Meta-Ridley

I'm not at a co-ed school.... so hard. so very hard.

spitllama

^ That's rough. One of my hall-mates came from an all guy's school and I swear he has a new gay joke everyday.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Meta-Ridley

Quote from: spitllama on October 05, 2011, 03:18:07 PM^ That's rough. One of my hall-mates came from an all guy's school and I swear he has a new gay joke everyday.

LOL. Sometimes it can hard NOT to be gay at an all boys school. I think the reason we mostly aren't is because our main focus is music :D