The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

FUCK. 54% on my last Calculus test. Down to a 62% now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 06, 2011, 11:16:35 PMAfter noticing that I was studying/doing homework intently, my roommates decided to bring 10 people into our super cramped dorm room to loudly watch garbage comedy shows.

For fucks sake.

That's why I'm really glad I don't have roommates. I'd probably end up killing them.

Edit: RyoPi leaving NEWS? WHYYYYYYYYY D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Everyone at school thinks I'm a freak... I can see it on their faces every time I speak.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Harvest

Love triangle.........hate.......hate.........hate
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 07, 2011, 09:20:02 AMEveryone at school thinks I'm a freak... I can see it on their faces every time I speak.
Well if people didn't think you were a freak, you'd be just like them. And if you were just like them, you wouldn't be nearly as awesome as you are. :)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 07, 2011, 09:20:02 AMEveryone at school thinks I'm a freak... I can see it on their faces every time I speak.
Wait, did something specific happen, or does this just happen in general (like with me?)

Because if it's the latter, then we can be freaks together! :D

Quote from: Harvest on October 07, 2011, 11:09:34 AMLove triangle.........hate.......hate.........hate
(It's not gay if it's a three way.)

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Bro Code Article #34: Bros shall not make eye-contact during a Devil's Three-way.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Possible scenarios:

1. ETF forgot to wear pants to school

2. ETF wore white after Labor Day

3. ETF was all like "I'M AWESOME!" and everyone else was like,"OMG, SHE'S RIGHT!" and they just couldn't let her be that awesome so they conspired to make her feel bad to keep her from being super awesome.(It won't work, obviously)

HugoMeister

They're probably wondering how you can walk with such a straight back with such huge breasts.

edit: and are totes jelly.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Saria

Got sick. It's my allergic reaction when I eat one whole peach. /Dizzy. :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

I just took a look at my portfolio.

I AM READY TO STAB SOMETHING WITH A KNIFE -- seriously take that number that this dropped and multiply that by 100... and that's how much money I lost today.

SERIOUSLY -- Clearwire Execs... I'm coming after you with a arsenal of various dismembering machines!

Saria

So I know this guy who won't stop talking about himself and it's really getting on my nerves. He's giving me a bigger headache. /Rant
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday