The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 09, 2011, 01:43:43 PMWoke up around 10:30, sat around the house because all of my friends have stopped inviting me to do stuff with the rest of them. It's all rainy and crappy out.

...I don't even have a girlfriend to miss...
My post had EXACTLY the same amount of words for each sentence as ETF's post, because I'm cool like that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Woke up at 7 something cause of hotel room+freakishly early-rising dad. Drove all day for 6 and a half hours with my whole family in the car. I'm home, I can't play the piano because my parents will get pissed off, and I don't even have anyone to miss because no one loves me...

... I'm so lonely ;-; ...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Okay now you're just making fun of me.

Brb crying

KefkaticFanatic

why are you all being emo bitches
You could be a hell of a lot worse off.  You don't even have to deal with your family for that much longer.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

I'm being emo because I miss my boyfriend. Derp.

Jamaha

Me not having a girlfriend seems to be something that just doesn't change.

My friends used to go all "Hey, want to hear a joke? Jamaha's girlfriend!" And then we'd all laugh...and I'd cry a little inside. Okay, that last part didn't happen.

Wouldn't mind finding one though, but oh well, I'll manage.

Jub3r7

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 09, 2011, 02:02:31 PMwhy are you all being emo bitches
I guess you can consider not being able to visit my girlfriend due to the fact that I'm sick (and that she probably has soccer practice/a game anyways) being emo? :p

e: Oh, my grandmother fell over, and she had to go to the hospital... Apparently broke her leg.
My grandparents don't speak English, but my grandfather called our house and my dad was the first one there.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 09, 2011, 02:02:31 PMwhy are you all being emo bitches
You could be a hell of a lot worse off.  You don't even have to deal with your family for that much longer.
CUZ I WANTS TAH BE POPLAR BY FOLLOWIN THE TRENDS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Everyone is emo today. I could possible rant about fat sis being inappropriate again, say something about being lonely, complain about all this work I have to do, or how I got ink on my bed but...eh :/

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 09, 2011, 02:26:09 PMe: Oh, my grandmother fell over, and she had to go to the hospital... Apparently broke her leg.
My grandparents don't speak English, but my grandfather called our house and my dad was the first one there.
That sounds awful :/ hope she's okay...

Quote from: JaMaHa on October 09, 2011, 02:23:08 PMMy friends used to go all "Hey, want to hear a joke? Jamaha's girlfriend!" And then we'd all laugh...and I'd cry a little inside. Okay, that last part didn't happen.

Your friends are mean -.- It's not like they're all studs, right...?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 09, 2011, 02:26:09 PMe: Oh, my grandmother fell over, and she had to go to the hospital... Apparently broke her leg.

I hope she's going to be okay. :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ragster2448

Ugggggghhhh........ My download that was taking like 2 hours froze at 92%.... This sucks.

SlowPokemon

It's raining, I feel really tired and am trying not to fall asleep in class, I have a horrible headache, and I accidentally bit my tongue really hard twice... graaaaaaahh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Didn't turn in a psychology mini-project that was due, didn't turn in calc homework that was due, and I still don't understand what the fuck to do in calc anyways. I don't understand at all how I'm maintaining a 61% in that class without knowing what the fuck to do.

I hate calculus sooooooo much.