The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Everyone is skipping grades...

I just started late, so I am young for my grade (though many people are younger than me here) -- and I am REALLY young for my class standing here... so...

(Who knew I'd be 21 the week before I graduate from college)

Roz~

^Same, people in my classes are 20-21, and I'm only 19.

Ugh I shouldn't have gone to bed at ~4 am two days in a row, now I can't sleep because I woke up late. Meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

triforced1

Quote from: DrP on October 11, 2011, 07:25:54 PMEveryone is skipping grades...

I just started late, so I am young for my grade (though many people are younger than me here) -- and I am REALLY young for my class standing here... so...

(Who knew I'd be 21 the week before I graduate from college)
17 r b3cuz Sl0W and I r teh L33t Hamm3r Broz.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

RAWR NO ONE IS POSTING. COME ON PEOPLE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING ME PREOCCUPIED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Today I finished my first duo arrangement, contrary to what my submission thread says I SHOULD be working on.... Anyhow I am super excited it's finished, so I showed it to my hall-mate and he was like "cool story bro."

#@&% you bro. I put a lot of hours into this that could've been spent solving world hunger. You will like it no matter how bad it sounds.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 12, 2011, 05:45:48 PMRAWR NO ONE IS POSTING. COME ON PEOPLE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING ME PREOCCUPIED.
Watch Seinfeld reruns! That will preoccupy your time... or you could actually read your textbooks, but who has time for that? haha.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

K so my friend's uncle died last week, and he didn't really know why... turns out he had tuberculosis. Now his family has to do some tests to see if they have it too, and I may have to do one too, since my friend may have it. Meh. =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Meta-Ridley

The world is cruel. But once you get past that you realise that there is NinSheetMusic!!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

spitllama

Quote from: Roz~ on October 14, 2011, 07:40:43 PMK so my friend's uncle died last week, and he didn't really know why... turns out he had tuberculosis. Now his family has to do some tests to see if they have it too, and I may have to do one too, since my friend may have it. Meh. =/

Yeesh. Best wishes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP