The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

On-topic: Home and sick
Off-topic: Isn't in school

EFitTrainr

GRAH STUPID MATHS. On the plus side, NEW LAYTON TOMMOROW!
I like food.

DrP

I don't know what happened to my right arm... but it hurts when I try and bend it and stuff... owowowowowowowow

Roz~

Yesterday, t'was my friend birthday. She invited a bunch of people to eat together and then go to some bar, but I told her I couldn't go because my friends and I wanted to study for our big exams next week. She told me to send her a text message when we'd be done. I didn't even sleep at my place (was sleeping at a friend's house and it was really far from where my other friends were) and I went to bed at 2 am, so I told her I wouldn't be there after all and that I was sorry for that. Now she's mad at me because I decided to study instead of going to her b'day party. Wtf. I pay god-knows-how for my education, I really don't want to fail my exams because of some party. >_>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

SO MUCH SHIT I DON'T WANT TO DO. *watches reruns of Teen Titans instead*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Quote from: Roz~ on October 19, 2011, 02:40:40 PMYesterday, t'was my friend birthday. She invited a bunch of people to eat together and then go to some bar, but I told her I couldn't go because my friends and I wanted to study for our big exams next week. She told me to send her a text message when we'd be done. I didn't even sleep at my place (was sleeping at a friend's house and it was really far from where my other friends were) and I went to bed at 2 am, so I told her I wouldn't be there after all and that I was sorry for that. Now she's mad at me because I decided to study instead of going to her b'day party. Wtf. I pay god-knows-how for my education, I really don't want to fail my exams because of some party. >_>
No offense or anything, but it sounds like you have crappy friends.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: triforced1 on October 19, 2011, 03:19:17 PMNo offense or anything, but it sounds like you have crappy friends.

I do. Well, the people I met here in Quebec City are amazing! I really have fun hanging out with them. My crappy friends are from High school/Cegep. They're stupid, selfish, don't give a shit about what you think, etc. They really suck. That girl was one of them. I'm not really talking to them anymore, so I don't really care. Honestly even if I would've been available I don't think I would've gone to her b'day party, just 'cause I'm pissed out. I really don't give a shit about them anymore.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterProX

Back from after-school detention, even though I did nothing bad in the first place.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DrP

I have decided that I really am not going to care about anything... why? because I am too busy to care.

I totally wish I had time for everything, but it totally sucks having to worry about everything.

If only I could travel or study a language without it adversely affecting my GPA or really intensely work on music and get better and really work to help me become less of a mediocre person... because looking back with all the stuff I've done, it's all just mediocre.

spitllama

^ that's totally how I feel! Being "well rounded" can only do so much. Because eventually you're confronted with the fact that allotting time to each of those activities means you can never really focus in on one aspect and be good at it. Mediocrity becomes a normality.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I just hate it... I can only devote some of my time to certain things... so I am not really growing in anything, even though I kinda have to... if only there were a 34 hour day.

Saria

Hammy...died. Snowball was patting and sniffing Hammy and stuff. Then she started jumping up and down and then I saw Hammy dead. So we put Snowball in the exercise ball. Now after we took Hammy out and Snowball back in, Snowball is crying; her eyes are wide open and really shiny. :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

I finally told people about my boyfriend and all I got was hatred.