News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Yeah, it's really meh. There are 3 teachers, and one of them has been teaching this class for a while now, so my teacher says that they just did what he did and it should be okay and blablabla. Fu. It's not.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Wow I am disappointed in people at my school.

Just.

Wow.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

In English we're reading Macbeth outloud. First day I was Macbeth and read it in a silly deep voice. Today I wanted to be Macbeth again and everyone said 'dont do that voice again' then this dumb bitch who is the dumbest fucking person I've ever met said 'ya cause its annoying when you talk like that...' so I said (to myself) 'its annoying if you talk ever'

Then read it in that voice just to piss them off.

SuperFireKirby

It sounds liek the people in your class are morons if they don't like deep silly voices.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Jamaha

ETFROXX

My aunt said I don't care about anyone but myself. And all this time she waits 'till I leave for school to put me down in front of my mother.

EFitTrainr

Bah. Your aunt doesn't care about anyone other than herself.
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

GOD DAMN IT. So I missed a test in Calculus because I went to visit my uncle in Northern Florida. She gives you one week to make it up but only ONE DAY out the the week does she do makeup testing. I missed that one day and now I'm stuck with a )% on that test. TEST ARE WORTH 70% OF MY FUCKING GRADE. I've tried reasoning with her multiple times but the bitch won't do anything! SO NOW I HAVE A 19% F IN CALCULUS AND ITS NOT MY OWN GODDAMN FAULT.

FUCK YOU MRS. BRIDE. FUCK YOU.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Now my aunt wants to move me to the basement. Which means no room and no privacy. She hates me that much.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

SFK, that's how it would work at a university, except there are no retests for non-excused absences, which would be everything except an emergency or illness ::)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Well this isn't a university, bro. Plus the absence WAS excused.

MassiveMayhem

Grades are terrible, probably going to get my life taken away.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.