change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 27, 2011, 01:49:02 PMSFK, that's how it would work at a university, except there are no retests for non-excused absences, which would be everything except an emergency or illness ::)
One of my professors wanted notarized documentation if we missed a test day.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 27, 2011, 02:45:51 PMWell this isn't a university, bro. Plus the absence WAS excused.

OR they will give three or four midterms and drop one for absences -- even if we had an excused absense

OR they just dont care (which is about 90% of them)

SlowPokemon

So guys starting tomorrow I can't use my phone or internet for a week. :/ sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

Nooooo

But, at least youll be able to use a computer.
I like food.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I hate my english class and the unnecessary stress it's producing for me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 27, 2011, 07:11:07 PMNooooo

But, at least youll be able to use a computer.

Wrong.

Quote from: Roz~ on October 27, 2011, 07:41:57 PMI fucking hate my bf.

Roz, Roz, Roz... once you've had ETF nothing else is as good

I hope everything's okay. Even if things aren't going well, I still love you!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Roz~

Fuck that shit.

My friends who are studying in Sherbrooke came to visit us today, because they don't have school this week. My bf kept asking me to go over to his appartment sometime during the week, so I said I could go today because my exams would be over. He said it was okay and that we could meet at the pub located near my dorm. My friend's appartment is kinda far from my dorm. Iirc I have to walk for at least 30 minutes to get there. It's not that bad... except I had to walk a lot and it's fucking cold outside today. So I sent him a text message to tell him that I'll be at the pub in 30 minutes, and he said "it's okay, I'll be waiting for you there". Then, right when I arrive at the pub, he sends me another text message saying that he decided to go to some random bar, and I'd have to walk another 20 minutes to get there. Fuck it. I hadn't seen my friends for months, and I really wanted to hang out with them knowing that I'm probably going to see them in January, and that's if I'm lucky, otherwise it's going to be in March. I'm fucking mad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Everytime I try to upload a pic for my avatar it says this: "The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved." What do I do?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ETFROXX

I'm sorry hun.. that's a really douchey move. =/ @ roz

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 27, 2011, 08:32:17 PMEverytime I try to upload a pic for my avatar it says this: "The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved." What do I do?

Upload the picture onto a website and paste the url into the appropriate field.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn