News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My dad ungrounds me.

Me: "Yaaay etc. Can I go get that game (super mario 3d land) this weekend?"

Mom proceeds to tell me how, thinking there was no chance I would be allowed to get that cause of my position, she had told a relative of mine to get it for me for christmas. Which they already did. -_- graaah but hey at least I have my stuff back.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Glad to have you back! :D

There's a little kitten crying right in front of my door. My parents don't want it. It makes me sad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

Feed it make it come back then they'll have to keep it eventually!

Also I forgot to turn in part of my project that was a personal position and got 25% reduction on a 100% that's worth two test grades...

Ruto

Ugh...worst biology test ever -.-

1) The practice test was so easy that I got suspicious...
2) I couldn't go to the review sessions because of work/other exams
3) We were told to study 5 chapters for the test. There were about 10/50 questions on the 3 easiest chapters, and 25+15 questions on the 2 hardest chapters.
4) Test had a lot of typos and odd phrasing.

Ehh, part 2 has genetics and calculations, I should be fine with that part. >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

I did the Maths today and learned that it's impossible for me to become valedictorian because of my 9th Grade average (Which I will scapegoat my English teacher for.  "I'm proud to say that the class test average was a 64!" (She seriously said this; she tested us AP style and graded us in the same manner and made me sad).  THANKS A LOT FOR RUINING HIGH SCHOOL FOR ME.

Anyway, sorry for having to let off my ire like this, but I need to vent this somehow!

But oh well, I have other means of surpassing my classmates.

Wrydryn

Sounds like it's time to sabotage everyone above you....

Nebbles

I studied and got a 69 on my history quiz.

...but I did laugh at the fact that I got 69
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on November 18, 2011, 02:55:29 PMI did the Maths today and learned that it's impossible for me to become valedictorian because of my 9th Grade average (Which I will scapegoat my English teacher for.  "I'm proud to say that the class test average was a 64!" (She seriously said this; she tested us AP style and graded us in the same manner and made me sad).  THANKS A LOT FOR RUINING HIGH SCHOOL FOR ME.

Anyway, sorry for having to let off my ire like this, but I need to vent this somehow!

But oh well, I have other means of surpassing my classmates.

In English I easily surpass everyone in my class >=) I get pretty wonderful grades on all my essays/AP practice prompts. And math class is great--logarithms are ridiculously easy and very fun!

In the meantime, I have begun to actually care about history in addition to bringing my grade up. :) Should make you proud, Mashi.

Quote from: Nebbles on November 18, 2011, 04:16:17 PMI studied and got a 69 on my history quiz.

...but I did laugh at the fact that I got 69

So close to passing! Dx You'll do great on the next one, I'm sure.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Ah, here anything below 70 is failing. We don't have Ds. We did in our last school system in Michigan, but... I like this system better.

DrP

In Higher Ed in CA, anything below a 72 (or C-) is failing.

In Lower Ed (K-12), anything below a 55 is failing. So you can still pass a class with a 58.

Mashi

SlowPokemon, I received a 95 average in AP English Language and Composition (And the lowest score I ever received on an essay was a 98 because pro. B)  ).
Are you proud of me?????????

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on November 18, 2011, 05:52:21 PMSlowPokemon, I received a 95 average in AP English Language and Composition (And the lowest score I ever received on an essay was a 98 because pro. B)  ).
Are you proud of me?????????

Of course! But I was hoping you would be proud that I understand your points about history now.

Mashi

I reciprocate your pride, naturally!
A+++++++++
Also, we should still study AP US together.
And we haven't spoken to each other about books in a while; we should change that!