The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!!!

As an accountant, I urge you to keep receipts for financial reporting purposes as well as documentation of purchasing an item.

Do I have to show you all my receipt box?!

#youvebeenaccounted

/thatisall

triforced1

SuperFireKirby

Was supposed to go camping this weekend. Got cancelled because apparentely "weather was supposed to be bad". Yesterday and today were both beautiful days. Weather is awesome.

CAMPOUT. WHY U NO HAPPEN?!?!?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Oh my god this is the most useless class I've ever seen. Seriously, what am I doing here? I'm heading back to my dorm room in ~10 minutes. Gonna go play Zelda/Pokémon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

Sounds like my math class. Which I skipped. Although still no Zelda.

But tomorrow is field theory. Fun class, mostly because of the professor. Never seen anyone get so excited about electromagnetic fields.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Zelda supposed to arrive today... but it will be arriving at school and im 250 miles south from there

Jub3r7

Quote from: DrP on November 23, 2011, 10:03:59 AMZelda supposed to arrive today... but it will be arriving at school and im 250 miles south from there
Road trip!  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jamaha

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

My doctor took liquid nitrogen to my fingers to freeze off some bad stuff accumulating around my nails, so it hurts a lot...

and I found out I have to get surgery on my upper back... oh joy, this will be quite fun.

Nebbles

Heard one of the most sexist comments ever today in my life. "All wars were caused by jealous women"? Wtf?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Same, it just didn't make any sense at first XD

Also, noooooooo....fingerz made me remember I skipped a problem on my chemistry test that I forgot to go back and finish T__T It wasn't a terribly hard problem either...it was worth 10 points...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.