News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Well I be prayin'. What happened Slow? I was really hoping your return would be full of fanfare and not depressing news.

Oh and I found this in my random searchings

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Clanker37

So today right, I had my piano exam. It went alright, but when I get back to school during lunch my friends tell me that they had to do a presentation in SOSE about random people from the past that the teacher chose(Mine was on teh guy who discovered syphilius). It was originaly due last Monday, but being lazy kids with Facebook and stupid things, I was one of six people who had it ready. The teacher did her typical teacher rant about how lazy we are and that it's unfair on the people who did it and so on and so on. So then she sets the date for Tuesday. Well she wasn't there on Tuesday so we get a stupid sub teacher who makes us take notes on a movie. So then it's due today and because I had a piano exam I wasn't there so I get back to school and my friends tell me that I got a 0 because I wasn't there to present it. This teacher is a complete fail. I hope she leaves at the end of the year and the old guy comes back.

Roz~

Woke up at 1 am because a couple was breaking up loudly in front of my dorm room. Then I woke up at 8 am because some bitch was vomiting in front of my dorm room. Geeze people, why don't you be annoying elsewhere? >_>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Step 1: set up flamethrower facing door
Step 2: cleverly attach string to doorknob
Step 3: set up remote for flamethrower
Step 4: sleep
Step 5: When noises are heard, do not leave bed. Pull on rope, and activate flamethrower with remote

If only life were so easy.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

ETFROXX

I ordered a new fucking cord for my headphones from Bose and they only work in one fucking ear.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 30, 2011, 07:02:24 AMWoke up at 1 am because a couple was breaking up loudly in front of my dorm room. Then I woke up at 8 am because some bitch was vomiting in front of my dorm room. Geeze people, why don't you be annoying elsewhere? >_>
OMG!

The gift I got you for Christmas is perfect!

(Youll understand when I send it)

Saria

Quote from: DrP on November 30, 2011, 04:30:39 PMOMG!

Did you send a fire Pokemon doll? Don't send her Flareon! I already gave one to her. :P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on November 30, 2011, 07:02:24 AMWoke up at 1 am because a couple was breaking up loudly in front of my dorm room. Then I woke up at 8 am because some bitch was vomiting in front of my dorm room. Geeze people, why don't you be annoying elsewhere? >_>

wow just

what

I vote with the flamethrower option. bitch go vomit elsewhere seriously
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Got stung by a bee yesterday and it was Mum's birthday. I saved her from getting stung, actually. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on November 30, 2011, 04:30:39 PMOMG!

Haha sweet! Can't wait to receive it! I'll have to send you your gift too. Hope you'll like it!

Quote from: Saria on November 30, 2011, 07:46:07 PMDid you send a fire Pokemon doll? Don't send her Flareon! I already gave one to her. :P

I love that plushie! It's with me at school with the Domo Ruto got me when she was in China. Omg love them, thanks a lot again! <3

Quote from: Nebbles on November 30, 2011, 07:47:39 PMwow just

what

I vote with the flamethrower option. bitch go vomit elsewhere seriously

Same shit happened today too, people being really annoying at 3 am. GEEZE. I hardly slept at all and had a French Grammar class to attend early in the morning. I hate those people. And ugh, I can still hear the girl... t'was soooooo disgusting D: Q_Q

ETFROXX

Bad week for ETF car wise.

Mon: Locked keys in car. Spare keys.

Today: Left headlights on and killed battery.

I'm a dumbass who is going to have to write a note that has things to check on before leaving my car. Which I will tape to my dashboard.

SuperFireKirby

I've locked my keys in the car, liek, 4 frickin times. Had to wait at the library once for, liek an hour for my mom to come with the spare key.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!