The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My mom is a fucking bitch. I have to either go to community college my first year (no promise I'll get into the college I did again) or I can't see my boyfriend.

triforced1

I have MRSA. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote from: fingerz on December 01, 2011, 01:14:57 PMGot stung by a bee yesterday and it was Mum's birthday. I saved her from getting stung, actually. XD
Fingerz teh savior

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2011, 11:44:47 AMThe worst part is people are still bullying her even after her death. What the fuck is wrong with the world? >:(

I know. A lot of people here just can't believe it. It's fucking disgusting.
And what's fucking retarded is people are now bullying the girl who bullied Marjorie. Lolwut? Coherence plz? No? >_>
I just hope her death will make schools/Quebecers/the government realize that it's a huge problem here, and we need to deal with it asap.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

One of my friends is avoiding me because I got ticked off when she wouldn't help me while my car battery was dead. You know why she didn't help? She was sitting in her warm running car and 'it was cold out'. And now she's mad at me because I think that's bullshit and friend's don't do that shit. I would've helped her if there was a fucking blizzard.

Roz~

Wow, wtf. I wouldn't call someone acting like that a "friend" in the first place. What a bitch.

DrP

NOT a friend.

A friend is someone who you can call at 2am and get help if you need it

... it may piss them off because you woke them up, but they will still do it.

... and no... this is NOT an invitation to call me at 2am

Jub3r7

Quote from: DrP on December 03, 2011, 01:08:29 AM... and no... this is NOT an invitation to call me at 2am
But that's what friends are for! D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on December 03, 2011, 01:08:29 AMNOT a friend.

A friend is someone who you can call at 2am and get help if you need it

... it may piss them off because you woke them up, but they will still do it.

... and no... this is NOT an invitation to call me at 2am

If I call you at 2am it'll only be 11 pm for you :P

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on December 03, 2011, 09:14:06 AMIf I call you at 2am it'll only be 11 pm for you :P
Yep. Sometimes Im in bed, but with SS, it ends up being 1am!

Nebbles

So I was totally psyched to go over a friend's house for a sleepover but lol nope my body was like "let's give you a fever and a sore throat!"

-pouts and continues eating cough drops-
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Have a huge paper to write. Since we do it in groups, we all have a specific part to write. Someone messed up, and now pretty much everyone in my team has to re-write their parts. It's due tomorrow. OMG WHO'S THE TWAT WHO MESSED UP.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter