News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Told my friend I couldn't see him today because I have to study, he decided to come see me anyway. Car accident. Gee dude, now I kinda feel guilty. ._____.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Margaret broke up with her boyfriend

TOOK HER LONG ENOUGH >_>

And everyone loves me yaaay

Wrong thread

Oh well~
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: spitllama on December 08, 2011, 10:04:48 PMBAAAH girl troubles. They is the worst.
Tell me about it. I'm breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow

Harvest

I have two exams tomorrow. 

Fairly confident on my knowledge of Physical Anthropology and Human Prehistory (Evolution :D awesome)

Don't care about Political Science...still gonna suck bullshitting answers all night though.
-

KefkaticFanatic

ogodoman two finals tomorrow first at 8:30am... it's only Japanese and 15% of my grade... but I recently learned 86% is a 3.0 in the class so -________-

And then later is the math final that is 35% of my grade .-.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Yaaaay, exams!

Monday: Math
Tuesday: Programming
Wednesday: Metrology
Friday: Electronics
Monday: Field theory

Should probably start studying.

Roz~

Monday : Translation from English to French
Tuesday : Lexicology/Lexicography
Wednesday : Terminology
Thursday : French Grammar
Monday : English Grammar

Should probably start studying too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

It feels like I've gone nowhere with my life as of this far and am still going nowhere. No job, no girlfriend, average grades, average intelligence, mediocre artistic abilities in every medium, slowly losing friends, no money, no plans, no achievements, no real talents.

A fucking waste of space is me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Mashi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 10, 2011, 10:14:26 AMIt feels like I've gone nowhere with my life as of this far and am still going nowhere. No job, no girlfriend, average grades, average intelligence, mediocre artistic abilities in every medium, slowly losing friends, no money, no plans, no achievements, no real talents.

That's nearly equivalent to the feelings of almost every human being to exist.
If not, such a human would be deemed as a failure.

Not sure what elicited such a response from you, SuperFireKirby, but I hope you feel better!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 10, 2011, 10:14:26 AMIt feels like I've gone nowhere with my life as of this far and am still going nowhere. No job, no girlfriend, average grades, average intelligence, mediocre artistic abilities in every medium, slowly losing friends, no money, no plans, no achievements, no real talents.

I've been thinking the same thing for the past few months... I have no idea what's going on.