News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on December 11, 2011, 08:51:07 AMDon't study for the tests, you should already know all the material for it...resting before it is a better idea xD There was a follow up article, the test was some kind of standardized exam in Florida (FCAT), and it's 10th grade math and reading, which should be similar to what's in the PSAT.

Fuckin FCAT. An easy piece of shit test that teachers spend 3 months preparing you for instead of teaching you stuff you might actually need for college. And some how liek 39% of kids don't pass the Reading portion. Which leads me to but one conclusion. 39% OF KIDS IN FLORIDA ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

Yeah, FCAT is awful. But easy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on December 11, 2011, 10:09:26 AMHave to do really well on my English final this time and have to do better overall next semester to bring my grade up.
And got my phone taken up on friday cuz I dropped it ._.
not to mention, my friend has cancer.

Really hope your friend is going to be okay!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

^This, and also PSAT results were approximately 80% better than all sophomores.

:(
It's above average, but compared to all my smart friends it's either about the same or not much. XD
For example, my ex (even though she's a freshman) got 98% higher than sophomores in mathematics; this guy named Nick, I believe he got 99% better than the sophomores?  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Mashi

What do you mean Doodle, you totes did?????????

Anyway, Jub3r7, I'm expecting you to achieve 99th percentile during your junior year.
No exceptions.

Wrydryn

Report cards today :(

I didn't do nearly as well as I wanted to.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 11, 2011, 07:47:00 PM^This, and also PSAT results were approximately 80% better than all sophomores.

:(
It's above average, but compared to all my smart friends it's either about the same or not much. XD
For example, my ex (even though she's a freshman) got 98% higher than sophomores in mathematics; this guy named Nick, I believe he got 99% better than the sophomores?  :P

That was basically my situation last year. :P I wonder how my PSATs were this year... hmm. Should get them back soon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

SlowPokemon, you must achieve 99th percentile too.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

PSAT: That thing SFK never bothered to sign up for.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

back surgery today....

surprisingly it doesnt hurt as much as my fingers because of what my doctor did to them

universe-X

Gah, I hear the English final at my school has been hard for a lot of people...
and it's the class I need to bring up the most.
 :'(