News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I have the flu, I have a headache, and one of my finals' in 2 hours. I try to study but I can't remember anything. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 14, 2011, 07:29:53 AMI have the flu, I have a headache, and one of my finals' in 2 hours. I try to study but I can't remember anything. Ugh.

It's okay, I wuv you Roz. I hope you feel better!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Wuv you too. :3 It wasn't that bad hopefully. Now I still have to study for my French Grammar exam. Should be okay.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

*hums nervously*

I wonder what I should do about this girl
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

After fighting with my computer for a while, I might be forced to do something drastic. Like, buying Windows...

It'd probably be much easier and everything would work much better but...but...it's Windows! Whyyyyy.

Greg

You could use Linux. Technically it's more efficient than Windows. :P

Jamaha

I have Linux. That's the point. It's just not working as smoothly as I hoped. Plus the whole playing games thing.

Ruto

Blahh, bio final today was just horrible >__> it seems that everyone does rather poorly on her exams in general from the typos and awkward phrasing, so I dunno if she's just going to fail half the class.

On another note, this guy yesterday calculated my chem exam grade wrong and I only found out when I was apologizing to the professor for doing really badly. He switched around the number of right answers with the number of wrong ones...wtf...I found out when I was entering my class's exam grades on the computer.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Windows will work just fine, and will let you use programs and play games just fine.  No reason to bother spending hours setting up a flakey Linux system besides self education or for server purposes ::)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

So someone in my class today was arguing about how pot shouldn't be illegal because "GOD MADE IT AND GAVE US THE ABILITY TO SMOKE IT SO IT'S A GOOD THING." I actually stepped out my shell and stepped into the argument saying "Using the same logic, GOD GAVE US POPPY SEEDS AND GAVE US THE ABILITY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN IT INTO HEROINE AND HOW TO MAKE SYRINGES SO ITS PERFECTLY FINE AND REASONABLE FOR ME TO SHOOT UP WHENEVER I PLEASE."

I mean, I do think pot should be legalized so potheads will shut the fuck up. But could they at least come up with arguments that sounded less... retarded?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

spitllama

My flight home leaves really early tomorrow morning, so I'm in a hotel for the night across from the airport. I had no idea how lonely it would be here :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012