The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Facebook is retarded. When I hear girls talking about their fucking statuses and whatever other shit in school in makes me want scream at them and tell them how stupid they are. Spending hours upon hours posting things to your 1000 friends, 950 of which are just people you happened to see in the hallway that one time or maybe you asked them what today's date was and by god they told you! INSTANT FRIEND. As for the other 50, you're spending your time talking to them over facebook when you could simply meetup somewhere, have FUN in the real world and get some actual social interaction. Facebook is fucking retarded.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I hate it when people ______ as their status

1) post song lyrics

2) complain about their relationship like everyone cares

3) talk about how amazing they are just because everyone has to see it
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

^this

Also, anything that has the word "swag" in it

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on December 30, 2011, 09:57:01 PMI hate it when people ______ as their status

1) post song lyrics

2) complain about their relationship like everyone cares

3) talk about how amazing they are just because everyone has to see it

The major Facebook crisis...also announcing relationships/pregnancies/engagements like they're everyone's business. Then when I post about something worth reading, everyone ignores it unless they see an opportunity to sound like some stupid know-it-all.

Quote from: triforced1 on December 30, 2011, 10:10:27 PMAlso, anything that has the word "swag" in it

Not when Gary says it though...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on December 30, 2011, 09:57:01 PM3) talk about how amazing they are just because everyone has to see it
I hate when people complain about facebook statuses like they've been FORCED to look at them. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Yeah, why do you guys even have a facebook? I'm too cool for that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

@Jub
Sometimes people post relevant things? 2% which is the Internet standard, I guess.

@Slow
My friends talked me into this after I left high school and I wasn't going to see 98% of them again.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Everything Ruto said

And Jub of course you're not forced to but there comes (numerous) times when you're like "gosh freakin dangit I just wasted 10 seconds of my life reading that dumbass status update" :(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

I guess you kinda learn who's statuses you shouldn't read. I just don't read those from annoying people anymore since I know it's going to be retarded.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on December 29, 2011, 07:37:07 PMThey're pretty annoying people IRL too, thinking they're so smart, witty, well-dressed...They post constantly about their lives though, I've blocked about 10 people on facebook already because of their nonstop rants and stuff...but sometimes I need to laugh at these unfortunate people to boost my self-esteem. Mean, I know...
No, 'she' is still commenting on your stuff. I've seen them.

Quote from: Saria on July 04, 2011, 06:11:49 PM
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

I was wondering where this went to.

I wont be holding up Starbucks anytime soon.

If only I could do that to Amazon... hmm...

Winter

* Drp holds up coffee

"give me all your guns!"

The New Drp

triforced1

I'm surprised shado isn't trolling anyone in the drawing....