News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

So. Much. Reading.

Head. Ready. To. Explode.

Boss. Really. Riding. Me. Hard.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Bleh -.- did you really need to say it like that?

Anyway, today I cut my finger at the pharmacy while making copies so I thought I'd run home to clean the cut and get a bandaid. So while I'm at the sink, my mom runs over because I came home so suddenly:

Me: Can you get me a bandaid?
Mom: Why?
Me: I got a cut.
Mom: What happened?
Me: I got a cut -.-
Mom: Where? How?
Me: At the pharmacy.

So she leaves right after that, and when I was done cleaning it, she was nowhere in sight. So I go and try to find the bandaids by myself while trying not to get anything in the cut again. When I went out the door again, she was cleaning the kitchen. WTF. Pestered me with all those questions for nothing...I mean, is that what you'd do in situations?

Also I miss dahans -.- someone tell me he's still alive...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on January 06, 2012, 07:51:29 AMBleh -.- did you really need to say it like that?

Anyway, today I cut my finger at the pharmacy while making copies so I thought I'd run home to clean the cut and get a bandaid. So while I'm at the sink, my mom runs over because I came home so suddenly:

Me: Can you get me a bandaid?
Mom: Why?
Me: I got a cut.
Mom: What happened?
Me: I got a cut -.-
Mom: Where? How?
Me: At the pharmacy.

So she leaves right after that, and when I was done cleaning it, she was nowhere in sight. So I go and try to find the bandaids by myself while trying not to get anything in the cut again. When I went out the door again, she was cleaning the kitchen. WTF. Pestered me with all those questions for nothing...I mean, is that what you'd do in situations?

Also I miss dahans -.- someone tell me he's still alive...
She's just worried about you. :P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

I have cuts all along my arm because of Metroid's claws. Now everyone is, of course jokingly, saying I'm a cutter. LOL thanks guys -.-
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Saria

Everybody in my school hates me for being short and they think I'm weird.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Hating someone because they're short is completely retarded... people hated me for that too >_>
They still mock me for being small, yet I'm as tall as them. You shouldn't pay attention to people like that, they're not worth your time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Roz~ on January 07, 2012, 08:33:26 AMHating someone because they're short is completely retarded... people hated me for that too >_>
They still mock me for being small, yet I'm as tall as them. You shouldn't pay attention to people like that, they're not worth your time.
I agree.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Don't blame tall people for being retarded guyz, they just hit their heads on so many doorways, hanging signs, and other objects that it causes a major loss of brain cells over time. It's not their fault!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 07, 2012, 09:43:12 AMDon't blame tall people for being retarded guyz, they just hit their heads on so many doorways, hanging signs, and other objects that it causes a major loss of brain cells over time. It's not their fault!
Made mah day. Lol neither of these effect me anymore cuz i'm completely average height in my class now :P (i used to be reaalllly short compared to everyone)

Wrydryn

Well one of my best friends is super tall and extreme goofy, probably one of the nicest guys I know. Tall people can be cool too.

K-NiGhT

So obviously we've solved this problem. Height has nothing to do with what that person is like.