News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

People, making you socially introverted since Middle School.

Oh irony.

Raymondbl

I used to be picked on in elementary school for being Chinese.  I find that ignoring them works fairly well, or if you have the material get into some wordplay with them.  Everything depends on the person that's bullying you.  Personally I don't think violence is the best solution given the risks, and the key to warding off those bullies in the long term is not being upset by what they're doing to you, and either try to be indifferent or joke around with them. 

Short people are not to be underestimated.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 07, 2012, 05:00:30 PMShort people are not to be underestimated.
Because they're too short to be overestimated!

Edit: Needed a exclamation point.

Clanker37

Quote from: Saria on January 07, 2012, 01:03:29 PMAnother similar topic: People in my class think I like another boy because I put him in my comic as the extremely grumpy superhero. One kid is like, "I believe you like him." And I said "No I don't." Then he kept bothering me saying I like him and I kicked him because everybody was pissing me off. He said, "You are too small to be born violent. Whatever. He doesn't like you anyway."
He's a douche. Ignore him, until he goes away.
Quote from: Saria on January 07, 2012, 01:03:29 PMYeah. This all happened yesterday. I told the teacher
Best thing to do.
Quote from: Saria on January 07, 2012, 01:03:29 PMand she's gonna yell at them.
I hope you get to see it. It will be very satisfying.

If you really can't ignore people, sing your favourite song in your head while they're around and walk in the total opposite direction to where their group of 'friends' are. Don't trust anyone with any 'info' about you unless they've proved that they can be trusted or they're being paid to teach you. Always remember, that because you're not doing it you are automaticaly infinite times smarter and better than them.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 07, 2012, 09:43:12 AMDon't blame tall people for being retarded guyz, they just hit their heads on so many doorways, hanging signs, and other objects that it causes a major loss of brain cells over time. It's not their fault!
That could explain a lot...

Winter

Small things are totally more violent.

Just saying.

spitllama

Small dogs support that fact. They always think they're the biggest thing around.

For some reason that entails yapping obnoxiously.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

John Steinbeck also supports it. Remember Curley? ....anyone?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

SlowPokemon

I thought we were talking about dogs still, about his book "Travels with Charley in Search of America"...which would definitely be pertinent to small things being violent or at least aggressive
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Oh haha. I was talking about how small people are aggressive

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GreekGeek

I'm almost 2 metres tall and agressive as fuck =3

GreekGeek

I'll just keep it personal, in my case fuck equals cuddling everyone all day long.

MassiveMayhem

I don't know. I can't fucking concentrate when I'm doing homework. I always procrastinate and end up working through sleep deprivation.  AIESFAJSDIFHEAKSDHF IENAINDF I want to just sleep.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.