The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Sleeping is lovely. I don't know if it's stuff you have to learn or stuff to have to physically make. Because sometimes it's better to learn less good and to just sleep properly. Anyway, good luck =(

DrP

I slept in today. waking up at 9am was SO hard, so I got up at 9:30 when the cleaning people rang the doorbell...

/woesofacollegestudent

Roz~

Omg. The retarded English teacher I had last semester is also teaching the English class I have this semester. Today was our first English class of the semester, and she decided that she wanted the class to last an hour longer than what it usually is (8:30-10:20 am). My friends and I were mad, because she just can't do that without telling us, so we left at 10:40. Apparently the teacher got mad when we left. Everyone wanted to leave 'cause she was "teaching" us "how to translate". We've seen stuff more complicated than that last semester in both her class and another one, and it was basic stuff we've all seen in high school. Ugh. I hate that bitch. -___-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Can she really do that? Usually the school sets it so class times don't conflict...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

I know. We had a class after that, a tutorial, but apparently we did not have one this morning... because she's stupid.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

GreekGeek

^Poor you, is it the Zelda version? Hope you find it soon!

Ruto

Ugh, fat sis brought home a switchblade from her vacation -.-

spitllama

Bahaha fat girl with a knife. Oh yah definitely kinky tri xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: triforced1 on January 10, 2012, 05:57:54 PMkinky
Quote from: spitllama on January 10, 2012, 06:14:00 PMBahaha fat girl with a knife. Oh yah definitely kinky tri xD
When I hear fat girl and kinky, I think Snooki... Imagine if Snooki starts knifing people. Then people can finally take out the Jersey trash

Jub3r7

According to the state rules of New York, you can only possess a switch blade if
1. You have a state hunting/fishing license, AND
2. Only when you are on a hunting/fishing trip.

It's actually like that for many states; buying and selling them isn't illegal, just, well, handling them...

Unfortunately, I really don't know if your sister is going to listen just because you told her she can't have it according to law. XD
If anything, tell her stories about people who lost fingerz by accidentally pressing the button, or what happened to the people who had it open in their pockets... D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on January 10, 2012, 06:41:20 PMWhen I hear fat girl and kinky, I think Snooki... Imagine if Snooki starts knifing people. Then people can finally take out the Jersey trash

Eww Jersey Shore xD Also, am I the only one who thinks that knifeplay is actually disturbing?

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 10, 2012, 07:08:16 PMUnfortunately, I really don't know if your sister is going to listen just because you told her she can't have it according to law. XD
If anything, tell her stories about people who lost fingerz by accidentally pressing the button, or what happened to the people who had it open in their pockets... D:

She said she was going to keep it for display, I think she really bought it because she watches that guy on TV that strands himself in the wilderness and eats weird things to survive.

spitllama

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 10, 2012, 07:08:16 PMIf anything, tell her stories about people who lost fingerz by accidentally pressing the button, or what happened to the people who had it open in their pockets... D:

How many times has Fingerz died? D:
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

triforced1

It's funny because Fingerz hasn't been active for a while