oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

DON'T YOU SLIP INTO EMO SLOW AGAIN. STAY WITH US IN THE LIGHT

Meta-Ridley

Well, it feels like everyone's got a gf except for me. again. Even the dumb people and outcasts!
urrgh. However, there is this really pretty chick that I want to ask out, but she'll probably just point and laugh. FML.

EDIT: I meant the people that go to my school and my other close friends.

ETFROXX

Raymondbl

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 12, 2012, 11:56:37 PMWell, it feels like everyone's got a gf except for me. again. Even the dumb people and outcasts!
urrgh. However, there is this really pretty chick that I want to ask out, but she'll probably just point and laugh. FML.

EDIT: I meant the people that go to my school and my other close friends.
If a person would point and laugh at you for asking them out you probably wouldn't want them for a girlfriend anyway.  I think the best thing is to try it, but only when she's pretty much alone.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Meta-Ridley

She wouldn't really point and laugh. She's a really good friend too, that's what makes it so hard. But yeah, I would not want to ask her out in front of all my other friends.

DrP

People make me sick.

Especially people that live with you.

Especially people that don't recognize that you need personal space.

Especially when you just plain hate living with other people.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 13, 2012, 11:35:44 AMThis made my day.
You JERK. Why would ETF's girlfriendlessness make you happy?!?!?!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Still currently the only person in my class who isn't in a relationship/has been in one.

Damnit.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 13, 2012, 03:25:08 PMYou JERK. Why would ETF's girlfriendlessness make you happy?!?!?!

I'd make such a fabulous lesbian.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Meta-Ridley

triforced1

Grounded because I made a B on my math quiz ... dunno when I'll be back. At least I have Pink Floyd to listen to!