News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on January 18, 2012, 07:04:50 PMSomething that does not comply to the principles of the Constitution.

Unconstitutional is a frivolous term; since ultimately the supreme court decides exactly what is constitutional, just because they feel like it is. And according to my US history teacher, there are often some disturbing inconsistencies with these judgments.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Naturally there will be come inconsistencies; we can't please everyone after all!  The Supreme Court Justices are educated people with different opinions and biases.  Most of them are from the middle and high classes and of a wife range of ethnicities, so a good deal of the population of the USA is represented.

But yes, unconstitutional is frivolous frivolous frivolous frivolous frivolous frivolous frivolous frivolous frivolous.

DrP

There are so many unconstitutionalities in tax law where it is constitutional otherwise... meaning it's quite inconsistent.

spitllama

Quote from: DrP on January 18, 2012, 08:57:00 PMThere are so many unconstitutionalities in tax law where it is constitutional otherwise... meaning it's quite inconsistent.

This was really unnecessary :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

spitllama

Yes! Frivolous DrP.

(How cold hot is it in California right now)
Submissions Page

DrP

Today's supposed to be 61 and Partly Cloudy.

Tomorrow is going down to a chilly 59 and with negligible amounts of water falling from the sky, but I guess Californians call it rain.

I want it to be in the 20s and snowing, but I can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see what gets filled first... (I love that line)

spitllama

Frickin' A send some of that sun over here.

Oh and I found this and thought I had to post it

http://calmblueoceans.com/14/
Submissions Page

DrP

That is so full of win!!!

And I wish I can send the sun elsewhere... I want clouds and rain/snow.

Mashi

Quote from: DrP on January 18, 2012, 08:57:00 PMThere are so many unconstitutionalities in tax law where it is constitutional otherwise... meaning it's quite inconsistent.
Hmm?  Such as what?

Wrydryn

Bombed  the section on the Spinal Cord in my Anatomy class!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Whoa. I just downloaded a ton of stuff from there. Yesterday. Good thing I didnt put it off.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Sucks for megaupload but I'm finding the picture they used in the news article slightly amusing.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]