News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

1500 word essay for Philosophy due today. 1350 words left to go. Ranting all the way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Philosophy essays are easy to write imho. You can pretty much write a buttload of crap and still get an A.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Exactly. It's just one big rant. Except for having to explain "historical contexts" of stuff, but luckily Wikipedia is back up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I like them because you get to have an opinion and then turn around and totally disprove it or say something different.
Submissions Page

Dude

So my R4 finally came today! Then I learned that I needed an expansion pack to play GBA games, which was one of the main reasons I got it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Oh well, I'll just play some nds games in the meantime! :D

SlowPokemon

Today at lunch my friend's asshole boyfriend made a really, really mean comment about me. Like, no one could believe how mean it was. So I threw a tomato slice at him. He said "thank you" and thrusted his water bottle at me, soaking my hair and clothes with water, and laughed hysterically. Thanks. Douchebag. God, I hate him. If only he weren't like twice the size of me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Wow, wtf. I guess I just have to drive to your school with mah flamethrower now. Seriously, what an asshole.
Imad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2012, 01:46:20 PMToday at lunch my friend's asshole boyfriend made a really, really mean comment about me. Like, no one could believe how mean it was. So I threw a tomato slice at him. He said "thank you" and thrusted his water bottle at me, soaking my hair and clothes with water, and laughed hysterically. Thanks. Douchebag. God, I hate him. If only he weren't like twice the size of me.
I know how ya feel, bro. There's this one dick in my school who did that exact same thing to me...
I like food.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2012, 01:46:20 PMToday at lunch my friend's asshole boyfriend made a really, really mean comment about me. Like, no one could believe how mean it was. So I threw a tomato slice at him. He said "thank you" and thrusted his water bottle at me, soaking my hair and clothes with water, and laughed hysterically. Thanks. Douchebag. God, I hate him. If only he weren't like twice the size of me.
Taekwondo Side Kick

Taekwondo Flying Kick

^Just in case you ever need it :P

In my opinion since the fight already started you might as well have dumped your drink on him too, unless you already drank it.

Otherwise, try not to do too much about it, because he might come back looking for revenge. 

Like in the bullying that recently happened here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5HZQ7l2xYqA&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fv%2F5HZQ7l2xYqA%3Fversion%3D3%26hl%3Den_US%26rel%3D0

I mean, if that guy knew martial arts and beat them all up, they probably would take the next chance they have to kill him with a knife or something.

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 20, 2012, 02:57:03 PMI know how ya feel, bro. There's this one dick in my school who did that exact same thing to me...
It hasn't happened to me before. I am extremely lucky to have a school community where next to no bullying/bad feelings exist. Had to homeschool anyway. :(
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Just play these things back on the douchebag. He acted like he didn't care when you threw the tomato slice, so do the same thing. You gotta just act like you don't care (even though your fuming anger is probably evaporating all the water :P). Then he's got nothing to do but just sit there and be disappointed as he waits for a reaction. At least that's how I've found to deal with situations.
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

Quote from: spitllama on January 20, 2012, 03:07:10 PMJust play these things back on the douchebag. He acted like he didn't care when you threw the tomato slice, so do the same thing. You gotta just act like you don't care (even though your fuming anger is probably evaporating all the water :P). Then he's got nothing to do but just sit there and be disappointed as he waits for a reaction. At least that's how I've found to deal with situations.

Yeah I think it depends on what the bully wants from bullying you. If you know that then you know how to stop him from bullying you.  That way would work for any situation when he's trying you make you feel bad, but it wouldn't work if the bully wanted to humiliate you.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

What can I say. Assholes will be assholes. But here's some measures you can take to defend against the asshole in your life.

1. CHILL DA FUCK OUT. Keep it chill, play it coll, and be a bro. He throws water on you? So what? Laugh it off and take playful-seeming revenge on them. If he/ she gets angry, laugh at them for getting angry. "Pussy" is a good, strong word that may be used in this instance.

2. Keep your bros with you. Not only will this deter an asshole from being all asshole-ish around you, if he/she does decide to be an asshole to you, you got back up. In an instance where this person is being particularly asshole-ish, Rule 1 still applies. Remember, keep it chill.

4. Use your brain. It is a well known fact that douchebags are almost always low on the intelligence scale. Their victims are usually the opposite. Be clever, be creative, be ruthless.

5. Don't be afraid to cross over to the darkside. Sometimes, to deafeat an asshole you need to be an asshole. You may question this thinking: Then what's the difference between him and me? Well I'll tell you! You know the difference between being an asshole and being a decent human being and are aware when you are being the former. Only do this temporarily though, for you may be converted completely if you sustain asshole mode for too long.

Now go and win glorious honor for decent human beings everywhere!

Wrydryn

3. Be smart and report his ass to the office or complain about him to guidance if need be.
Brain > Brawn (Not guaranteed)